WTB Accelerator Cables for a '90 Jetta with auto trans

OK I need to find the accelerator cables for this car. I can find the one from the pedal to the transmission but the one from the trans to the throttle body is harder to find but is needed the most. ;-)

I am hoping that someone here is parting out a 1985-1992 Jetta or Golf with automatic transmission.

TIA

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1