X flow head?

I was researching gains on fitting twin 45 caburettors onto my 85 mk2 8v golf gti and it was mentioned than an "X Flow head" is by far the best option because the carbs are mouted staight infront of the oncomming air flow.

What cars where fitted with the X flow I need?

Reply to
REMUS
93 to 99 Golf/Jetta 2.0L ABA Engine

Reply to
Lee

Hi Lee, thanks for the quick reply! Do you know what I need to get off the ABA engine to convert my 1.8 8v?

Reply to
REMUS

no idea, check vwvortex, alot of guys there do conversions.

-Lee

Reply to
Lee