Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - Main Page

Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks - GM's off-road trucks. Mostly Chevrolet but other GM models are also discussed here. This forums is a Web, Mobile and Social Media interface to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks.
There are 44997 articles in 8585 discussions. See the most recent and the best rated articles in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks

The most recent discussions

SIMPLE QUESTIONS HERE.... W/ THE 01 & O3 ( 4.3 ENGINES )....

May 20, 2017, 4:00 am

GOT A CHANCE TO BUY A REALLY DIRT CHEAP 03 S 10 CREW CAB.... BUT THE MOTOR KNOCKS REALLY BAD so bad it cant be driven....... both have the 4.3 engines.... the 03 knocks badly & the 01 4.3 engi... Read more »

1992 s10 2.8l new injectors spraying gas when turn key

May 9, 2017, 12:17 am

My 1992 s10 2.8l v6 just got new injectors and installed them and now turn the key on gas sprays everywhere and can't start truck Read more »

Plywood Sheet As Bed Liner?

March 29, 2017, 8:06 pm

Just got a 2015 Silverado with a bare bed. I want *something* back there for when I load/haul abrasive items like cinder blocks so they don't gouge up the metal. I'm seeing five hundred bucks for ... Read more »

Axle Carrier Output Shaft coming out on 95 Chevy K2500

March 4, 2017, 6:12 am

1995 Chevy K2500 pickup truck with 4WD. A few days ago, the left CV joint broke. Because I have a broken arm, I took it to a service garage and they replaced that joint. The next day I heard a lo... Read more »

6 Cyl: Adequate ?

February 4, 2017, 5:19 pm

Full crew cab, 200# driver plus 500# load. Will a six-cylinder engine be adequate to merge into 70 mph freeway traffic? -- Pete Cresswell Read more »

so I replaced the crankshaft sensor, the timing chain, and put in a new dis...

December 15, 2016, 5:32 pm

so I replaced the crankshaft sensor, the timing chain, and put in a new distributor. Now the friggin check engine light is on and it says crank sensor which is not the direct problem, truck rins fi... Read more »

200 silverado 1500 fuel pump

June 21, 2016, 8:31 pm

Hey all, I have a 2000 silverado 1500 z71 with 89k miles. I never run the truck und er 1/4 tank of fuel. I recently noticed the fuel pump has a considerable w hine that can be heard 30' from the... Read more »

2000 silverado helper springs

January 27, 2016, 7:50 pm

Hey all (if there's anyone here anymore). I have a 2000 silverado 1500 z71 and I wanted to put an add a leaf or some sort of helper springs so when I load with 1000+ lbs it doesn't sag and ban g ... Read more »

MERRY CHRISTMAS

December 20, 2015, 1:06 am

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas , or what ever holiday you celebrate at this time of year. Happy New year Too !!! Doug Read more »

Whats the Spark Plug Gap - 1995 K-2500 / 350 eng.

December 4, 2015, 12:57 am

Whats the Spark Plug Gap for a 1995 K-2500 truch with a 350 engine? If it matters, it has throttle body, is a 4x4 with a manual tranny. Read more »

Click here for other recent discussions »

The best rated discussions

Disable warning buzzer-beeper GMC 2003 rating: 5

I have a new 2003 GMC pickup. It features a warning beeper that sounds when the door is opened and the key is in the ignition. This beeper plays through the stereo speakers in the door. I want to dis... Read more »

lockers? rating: 5

  [ 2 ]

how do i know if i have lockers in my 84 1/2ton suburban. thank you in advance for all awnsers Read more »

96-98 5.7L sequential injection engine into 95 throttle body rating: 5

Has anyone here ever put a 96-98 sequential port injection into a 95 k2500? I know the computer is different, and the engine harness is definitely different, but will computer plug into same harness ... Read more »

Remove steering wheel - 2000 Blazer / Jimmy rating: 5

I need to replace the ignition switch on a 2000 Jimmy with a tilt wheel but I can't figure out how to remobe the steering wheel to gain access to the switch. Can anyone help me? Thanks Chuck Read more »

RCD vs Fabtech rating: 5

Ive been looking into getting a lift (maybe a 4 or 6) on my 03 silverado(2wd), for looks obviously, anyways my research has lead my too these two products, Fabtech seems to be a lil cheaper and see... Read more »

99 obs Tahoe - backfire through canister rating: 5

For about the fifth time in three or four months, my 99 5.7 has backfired out the evap canister while cranking. Today, I went to start it hot, I it cranked for about a half-second then backfired. A... Read more »

OEM GM and Chevy Truck parts catalogs for sale rating: 5

I have the following OEM Chevy and GM truck parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. GM TRUCK 85-89 ASTRO/SAFARI May-92 GM TRUCK 85-89 ASTRO/SAFARI May-96... Read more »

s10 blazer transmission swap rating: 5

we have two chevy s10 blazers: an '87 tahoe with a 2.8 v6 (tbi) and an automatic transmission (i believe it's a four speed, but i could be wrong), and an '88 base model with a 2.8 v6 (tbi) and five s... Read more »

1998 K1500 - Front End Clunking Noise rating: 5

I have a 1998 K1500 with about 150k miles on it. It is making a loud clunking noise when I turn to the right and will especially make a loud noise if the sttering wheel is truned to the right and ... Read more »

Adding Power Windows and Door Locks to an 03 Silverado rating: 5

Is there any way to easily add power door locks and power windows to a 2003 Chevy Silverado that didn't come with them originally? Should I look for a totaled truck to pull out the door panels? Or ... Read more »