Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

spring perches
Quick question: Does anyone know off the top of their head what the distance between the spring perches should be on the rear axle of an '86 K5 Blazer / pickup / Suburban? This would be for a 1/2 ton...
10
10

Bosch plugs cause hard starting?
Had a problem with our '00 Silverado 4x4 with 5.3 engine, over 110,000 miles. It would start fine when cold but when hot, it would crank over for more than 5 seconds before it would start, then...
5
5

90 V10 Blazer dies when warm.
I?ve got a 1990 v10 5.7 Blazer that we have recently done an engine swap in. We had about 150 miles on it, now it wont start if its warm. The engine will only start when it?s cold, and then it will...
12
12

1998 oldsmobile bravada
After puting 110,000 miles on my 98' Bravada it has started to fall apart. Both windshield wiper motors are shot, the cd player works once in a great while, the driver side door speaker has problems...

Broken drivers seat in '01 Blazer
My big galute kid somehow bent/broke the back of my electric driver's seat. I can see a bulge on the back of the seat on one side, and the seat will not go all the way forward/up. It is a power seat...

Tachometer question
Will a 1969-72 tachometer, the OEM Chevy/GMC one which is designed to be attached to the secondary of the ignition coil, work off the signal lead of an HEI distributor? My aftermarket cruise control...

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE COMPLETE WIRING DIAG. FOR 1989 1500 PICKUP-350
I had a friend hurridely put in a used tranny for me. He never hooked up the linkage and I figured I'd eventually get to it. Well before I did the wires that run down to the axle from the harness...
1
1

1985 Chev 4x4 melting ground wire ?
Hey, Put a stereo in my truck, wired properly and now for some reason after the truck runs for a few minutes (less than 2) the truck dies and the ground wire connected to the frame and the neg post on...
4
4

1990 Chevy V10 Blazer Pain in the Rear End
I have a 1990 Chevy Blazer, 5.7 (350) that just had the rear wheel and axle rod come off while driving down the road. luckily was only going about 15 mph. Trying to find a replacement axel is a royal...
1
1

stuff
Storage Manager is installed so that the server starts automatically when the machine is booted. The following commands are available: . To stop the server, enter /etc/init.d/cipserv stop. . To start...
1
1

Dash Lights
The dash lights on my 1999 Suburban are starting to go out. I need information on replacing them. Is there a manual available or do I start tearing in to the dash?
1
1

Bus engine doesn't warm up
I know this is a 4x4 Chevy group, but a motor is a motor and I thought someone here might shed some light on my problem. I drive a school bus. It is a 2004 on an International Harvester frame. When it...
12
12

350 rebulid
i am getting ready to put new heads on my truck..chevy 350... but i am using my old rockers and pushrods. I know there is no specifc torque for the rocker studbolts..like there is for v6 and later...
1
1

part id please
hello all...i have a 91 chevy p/u with a 350 five speed. I am having some trouble identifying a certain sensor..it is located on the driv side of the block. when i am driving at normal operating...

Idle Problem on 1987 Suburban
My '87 Suburban, 5.7L, started acting strange recently. Upon cold start-up, it idles very low and I have to keep the accelerator depressed to keep it from stalling until it warms up. I suspect the...
1
1