Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

no overdrive
i have a1985 1ton chevy pickup. i put a 700r in. it works great but no overdrive. my question is Is there a certain rpm that it needs to shift into o/d? i did not hookup the wires that go to...
18
18

93 Suburban trip meter
My odometer works but the trip meter does not. Replaced instrumentation cluster for other reasons, trip meter still does not work but the odometer does. Any suggestion as to what the problem could be?
7
7

93 radio question
I know this might be like askin' how long is a piece of string.....but some of you in this group are pretty good at this biz. I've got a 93 cheyenne and the radio generally doesn't work. The station...
3
3

89 GMC Sierra 4x4 step side
Does anyone here happen to know where in Ontario, or Canada that I can purchase Kayee tail lights, also known as Altezza Tail Lights. My daughter is looking for a set for her truck, they are the...

93 S-10 Blazer 4.3 Vortec..Jerry
You were right on about the regulator.I replaced it an checked for leaks...before I put the plenum back on...had a real hard time getting it to start...had to clean the fouled plugs a few times...it's...
1
1

2006 driver information center
Can someone explain to me what the "driver information center" is on my 2006 Silverado? I could have sworn my window sticker said "flex fuel" when I bought this truck, and I saw this 85% ethanol at...
7
7

454 chev motor home ( truck chassie)
have replaced botton, cap, plugs now runs dogg. fuel unburnt little or no pickup. Ran great before the repairs. ( dist was rusty )
3
3

95 Silverado "no start"
I have a 95 Silverado that I can't get to turn over. The battery is fully charged and I am getting power down to the starter solenoid as I can feel it trying to engage (clicks) when the key is turned...
3
3

Brake light blinking
My brake light on the dash blinks five times pauses then repeats. What does this code mean? 1989 Chev Scottsdale ABS, 4x4, 305, Stepside
7
7

into mtn snow and chains
I stopped into ask about tire chains...it's a law where I am, to have them at certain times, to go through the mtn. passes. At least to carry them. I was told that I only needed two and that I'd use...
16
16

1998 Blazer Tire Noise
Hi all, I have a 1998 Blazer with about 36,000 miles on the tires. It seems that when I drive between 35 to about 60 MPH there is a lot of road noise. It has been getting worst with every mile. I...

oil in coolant?
We noticed what i can only describe as sludge in our overflow tank and on radiator cap on 1999 chevy venture. the "sludge" is brown in color and clumpy. had the coolant system flushed around 120,000...
15
15

99 Blazer Security System
Hi, I have a 99 Blazer that has an alarm problem. Often times, once the doors lock and the security system engages, the alarm often times go off for no reason. It seems to do it more when it's cold...

'99 Blazer power window switch block
I have a '99 Blazer LS 4x4. A week or so ago, the driver's window quit working and (assuming it's the switch), I bought a new switch block off eBay. This is the block that has the four window switches...
9
9

I am looking for self-written texts (Stories, documentations, reviews, tips etc.)
Hi group, and sorry in advance, for some of you will for sure concider this post as spam. However, i have started a site for the exchange of any kind of written documents... from fiction to...