Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rust Prevention
I'm baby sitting my Navy son's 95 Chevy Silverado 2500. He is stationed overseas and won't be rotating back to the States until mid 08. I run it about twice a month the rest of the time it's parked in...
3
3

Swap 77 Chevy PU to 1995 or newer engine/transmission practical?
In 1985 when my 1977 inline 6 cylinder head was not available nor replacement advisable because of cracking, I swapped the 100k mile engine for a V8 with all the necessary externals. Had to figure out...
2
2

Anyone need an owners manual for a 2001 gmc sonoma/chevy s-10?
Ive got a brand new one from a truck I had. Its for a 2001 gmc sonoma but will work for a 2001 s-10. Just pay shipping from Jax,Fl. You can email me at First come first gets it. :)Nel

GMC JIMMY 1997 ,.........Hell of a problem
Hi Everyone, I have a 1997 Gmc Jimmy with 125,000 miles. It was fine until yesterday, i had went to work and stopped at the store on the way home. When i came out of the store, the check engine soon...
6
6

87 V20 starting trouble
I have had a problem with my 87 V20 4x4 not starting. I have replaced the battery, starter and ignition switch and it still won't start. What am I overlooking? I didn't see any fuses in the fuse block...
15
15

1994 S-10 Blazer 4x4 Shifting Problem
The 4WD drive always worked before. Now when I press the button to engage 4WD High you can hear something click over (Like it's working), but front wheels don't turn. If I switch it to 4WD Low the...
2
2

Ping: Lan
On a 1990 350 with TBI, which injector feeds which cylinders? Or, do they both feed all the cylinders? TIA %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "Sometimes, it is better to remain silent and be...

1997 S-10 Blazer throttle cable broke
1997 S-10 Blazer throttle cable broke about 1" above foot pedal connection. Chevy dealer here is having a difficult time finding the correct cable for the blazer. He says there are two different part...
1
1

99 s-10 transfer case
Hey, my buddy has a 99 s-10 with the 4.3 and the "three button" 4-wheel system, those are his words lol, well i my self am more of a jeep guy but im trying to help him out, i need to know what t-case...

'02 siverado limited slip rear end
I have the factory installed rear limited slip differential and it is not working. Today I was in some mud and only 1 rear wheel would spin. What is likely wrong? Thanks
11
11

86 blazer with running problems
hello i have a 86 chevy blazer that wount run when it warms up. when its cold it runs fine but after driving for abut 10 min. is dies and wont run till it cools down agin? what can i cheak to find a...
5
5

2004 speedo
I have a 2004 1500 4x4 w/t auto tran and a 5.3. The speedo stopped working is there a fuse I should look for.
1
1

INGNITION PROBLEM ON SUBURBAN 03
I HAVE A CHEVY SUBURBAN 1500 2003 I WAS DRIVING IT WHEN I RUN OUT GAS I PUT A GALLON OF GAS I PUT THE SWITCH IN ON AND THE LIGHTS ON THE DASHBOARD AND THE GAGES TURN ON, BUT WHEN I TRY TO STARTED, THE...
2
2

2001 gmc jimmy 4.3 vortec
ok, how do you change the number 3 spark plug that is behide the steering shaft? there is not a enough room for any tools that I have. is there a tool that you have to buy for the removely for this...
3
3

REVISED.03 Trailblazer 4x4 won't engage
sorry about the earlier post..I must of been in the dark ages is there a fuse I should be looking for? and what is the location, also the rear lower rear hatch won't open. not my car it is a friend...
6
6