Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'04 Avalanche Speedometer Update
News on my off warranty ( 41,000 miles) malfunctioning speedo (in the truck, that is..)...called the local GMC dealer service manager and went throught the symptoms....freezes in position, starts...
1
1

Premature Antinlock Brake Engagement
About a year I ago I had a recall on my 2000 GMC Sierra SLE 4X4. The recall involved corrosion build up on the mounting surfaces of front ABS wheel speed sensors. When coming to a stop the ABS would...
3
3

GMC 4X4 crew cab long bed available on eBay

1998 k1500 Fuel Pump Part 2
Ok, well I got the bed off and all is well. It was pretty easy. Thanks for all of the advice. I have one more stupid question. On the top of the fuel pimp there are two lines with silver ends. They...
1
1

chevrolet venture
i have a venture 01 and the heat gage is notgoing up my coolyng fans is cosntly working
1
1

Help: 83 Blazer K-10
Just purchased an 83 blazer K-10. Was converted from diesel to gas, has 9 inch lift, 39" tires. There is alot of play in the steering wheel, very loose, is there a way to fix this? Also, it doesn't...
1
1

01 jimmy coolant change
What is the proper procedure for an 01 jimmy coolant change. I have 53,000 miles on it but do not have an owner manual to look up the procedure. Thanks

2004 Tahoe Z71 - Anyone running wider tires?
Our '04 Z71 Tahoe is ready for new tires and I'd like to go with a wider tire that isn't considerably different in height. I'd like to stay with a fairly aggressive looking street tire similar to the...
7
7

fuel pump problem 1991
I need help with a 1991 chevy 2500 series 5.7 litre. I have no power to the fuel pump. I wired in a toggle swith and put 12 volts to the grey wire to the fuel pump fuse and it would run but with no...
4
4

Oil Change Message
I know that the oil change message that shows up on the drivers information panel is based on a lot of variable data, such as time since last reset, engine temperatures, rpm's, miles driven at...
7
7

1998 K1500 Fuel Pump
Hi Guys, My truck has 110,000 on it and I ran to home depot today and when I came out, it was dead. Started fine at home. Normally when you turn the ignition on you here the fuel pump whine, now there...
5
5

TBI- superchargers
Seems that whipple stopped make a supercharger for 350CI TBI, found that ProCharger supercharger does. Has anyone had any experience with this company with TBI, as chips, instalation, reliability. I...
1
1

towing specifications for 2006 Silverado 4x4
I have a segregated parking spot at my apartment complex because of the size of my pickup. It won't fit under the car ports, and there are a few parallel curb spots in our parking area for this...
8
8

rear hatch lift (supports) for a 1993 suburban
looks like most auto parts houses don't carry or list a rear hatch lift (shock) for my '93 Suburban...anyone know a source or the right replacement part #. It seems hard to believe there isn't...
2
2

93 S-10 Blazer fuel pump no power
My 93 Blazer will not start. The fuel pump is not running. No hum, nothing. I checked it with a meter and am NOT getting power to it. The fuel pump relay is clicking when I turn on the ignition as it...
2
2