Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Please Help
I put my truck in the Mechanics shop 2 weeks ago, the day after I bought it from a private seller. It was leaking gas in a steady stream (which it wasnt at the time of purchace). So, the mechanics has...
4
4

'06 Silverado exit lighting
anyone know how to change the amount of time that the exit lighting, both dome and headlights, will stay on ??
2
2

95 S-10 4.3 TBI knocking to beat hell
Gmorning fellow wrenches, I have a 95 S-10 with the 4.3 TBI "balance shaft" V-6, 5 speed and have been strugling with a demon knock in the engine that just wont go away. Here is the history...got the...
7
7

Starting issues
I recently install a new alternater in my 1988 s10 4.3L 4x4 auto. I couldn't get to fix the truck for about 6 months. In that time the truck just sat. I charged the battery and trying to start the...
2
2

1994 K1500 heater blower issue
1994 GMC Sierra K1500 4x4 5.7L AC Electronic AC/heat climate control panel below the radio head unit.... When I select low, the blower blows at low. Same with medium. When I select high, the blower...
1
1

'88 GMC/Chevy heater control heads
My wife's 1988 S-15 Jimmy has a vacuum leak in the heater/air conditioner control head (behind the levers which control temperature and air flow). Two competent shops AND a not-quite-so-competent...
2
2

Please help, South African build Nomad.
Hi, I am trying hard to find information about a GM 'SUV' build in the seventees in South Africa called the Nomad. It was a 'kind' of jeep, 4 cilinder and was' as far as I know, only build in SA. If...

1991 chevy s10
this truck has been parked for 3 years got it running but runs rough should i put new plugs in also suppose the gas is cankered

1985 2.8L ESC ?
Hi there, I just got this truck and it's my first look under the hood. Its a 1985 S10 4x4 Tahoe 2.8-carb that is 100% stock. (or rebuilt) calif. emissions label #UDW, vin #1GCDT14B4F8194102 The parts...
18
18

1986 Chevy truck slave cylinder
How do we bleed the line and get some pressure to the clutch -- Stephanie Underwoo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Stephanie Underwood's Profile: this thread:
2
2

Suburban Door Panel
My 97 Suburban inside drivers handle linkage apparently has something wrong with it as I can't open that door from inside (have to put the window down and use the outside handle to get out). Anyone...
2
2

Died won't restart
1988 Chevy 2500 4x4 with 5.7 A/T Engine died while driving no spark no fuel pulse. I can make the fuel pump run by jumpering fuel pump relay but without spark- no run. If ignition module goes will it...
10
10

Chevy Colorado owners in the Raleigh NC Area
I have a request for '05 & '06 Chevy Colorado owners in the Raleigh NC area. I have an '05 Crew Cab 4X4 3.5 L 5 cyl. automatic I am having a problem when backing up. There is a hesitation when I back...
2
2

radiator
How do I know if I have a heavy duty rad. 97 z-71 ,350 ,auto ,tow package, external engine oil cooler? Thanks
6
6

Power Window '99 Sierra
My drivers side power window is "off the track", I can hear the power motor operate but it doesn't move the window. I manually pushed the window up into the closed position. How hard is it to get the...
2
2