Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Transmission
My 2005 Avalanche is sitting at the dealership right now because of transmission problems. This is the second time this has happened and its not even two years old yet. Both times I have been driving...

2003 Trailblazer 4.2L Stalling
Greetings, I have a 2003 Trailblazer, 45K miles, it still stalls out, Ck engine light came on, a couple times so far the idle will race when coming to a stop. I had it to the dealers, 561 bucks later,...
2
2

1988 4.3 S15, feels like it's cutting out
I have an 88, S15, 4.3, Auto, 4x4, with 197,000 miles that's driving me crazy (crazier??)......It runs fine when cold. When it reaches operating temp and it's driven at around 40 to 50 mph, it feels...
7
7

S10 bumper wanted
I am looking to replace my factory rear chrome step bumper due to damage. I believe the 90-93 rear bumpers are all the same with the pad on the top. If you have one for sale within reason of...

Outside Heated Mirrors 2004 Avalanche
If the drivers side outside mirror heats and the passenger side does not, am I talking a new mirror or a fuse or both? Dealer or after market. Fix myself or dealer. Thanks for any advice
7
7

1987 Chevy S10 restarting problems
1987 Chevy S 10 2.8 litre 4 wheel drive This has been going on for about a year and a half and is worse in the summer. After a drive usually on the highway I sometimes make a stop at a store and shut...
4
4

91'chevy suburban no power
changed out heater core, cannot get power to the panel to the switch inside to turn heater on.

Stall after Start
I have a 95 GMC with th 5.7L TBI. When you re-start the truck hot, it will start them innediatly die. Crank the starter for a while and it will re-start with an erratic idle and then smooth out in...
2
2

Chev Van rear end assemblys
I have a 2002 Chev Express 2500 with 6-bolt axels and 14 bolt 9.5 rear end. Recently, It came apart. I want to put the complete rear end out of my 1987 Chev 3500 Cargo Van under it. It has a 14 Bolt,...

04 Avalnche Sppedometer issue
Don't know if this is a common GM truck problem or not....I've got a 2004 Z71 Avalanche, and it's issue is the sppedometer basically dies after 1.5 to 2.5 hours of any kind of continuous driving. The...
7
7

4 wheel drive blows fuse
I have a 92 chevy k1500 pickup, and recently I needed the 4 wheel drive. I shifted into 4 wheel and soon as the light comes on to tell that it is in 4 wheel the fuse blew. I put a new fuse in and it...

trans temp switch location
hi all can anyone tell me the location of the trans temp switch in my 1988 3/4 ton R20 suburban fitted with a th400 transmission. thanks in advance xxxxxl

98 S10 advice
Looking at a 98 S10, lain Jane, 4 cylinder, 5 speed. Any thing to look for? The hood release handle is broken, but you can pull the wire with a pliers and get the hood open. Is that a big deal if I...
1
1

When to shift '94 transfer case
I have a 1994 k1500 pickup. When and how are you supposed to shift the transfer case? As far as i know, shifting into 4-high can be done at any reasonable speed ( less than 40). Can you shift into or...
2
2

350 S-10
I actually have a few questions to somebody more educated than me,so here goes. If I take a 350 engine and put in a 90 model S-10, (currently with a 2.5 liter 4 cylinder,5 speed transmission,) will...
2
2