Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Headliner board advice
I have a 1996 chevy extended cab truck. I took the headliner board out intending to replace the material. Parts of the board came off. Can I sand down the ridges and will the material cover the slight...
2
2

Extended base Trailblazer?
I just saw an extended base Chevy Trailblazer. The rear doors were up to, but not over the rear wheelwell. I can't find it in the new Chevy lineup. What gives? Was this only available for a short...
3
3

niva adventure in Brazil
Amigos, Segue minha nova aventura realizada em aruj=E1 - SP - Brasil em 05/03/2011 e divulguem!!

Thermostats
Can anyone recommend a Good Thermostat mfg? Heres the deal, I have a 195 Stant that is running cool, 190. So I got a One of those fail safe thermostats. The fail safe one bounces between 185 and 210...
6
6

Belts squelling when starts
This is a car, I had a friend of mine change the 2 belts on my daughters 03 Infininty as they were cracking. We did this about 2 weeks ago when she was home.. Daughter went back to school and called...
1
1

Rear cup holder latch on 2001 Tahoe
Peter, I'm facing the same issue and just beginning my search for the part. Please let me know if you figured out a solution that works. John.
1
1

adjusting steering box on old S10 Blazer
My steering has too much play and my mechanic said I need a new rebuilt steering box at around $400 ! Now I don't know if he even tried to adjust it first or maybe he did and he still couldn't fix the...
6
6

Plugwire / radio suppression?
What makes plug wire "high suppression"? OT because this also happens to be a Nissan.... 2001 Xterra... It's running fine and not setting any codes... but I'm hearing a tick coming through the FM...
1
1

Need Help On Radiator Problem
I know this isn't a Nissan group....But I need some around september,I had a leak in my radiator,so I installed a new one....since the weather turned cold and I'm driving down the road...the drops and...
4
4

88 chevy 5.7 TBI CRAZY high idle
your thoughts on this? A friends truck... and he tells me, "problem all began when / after trying to jump start another vehicle"... What I found is: this truck wants to idle fast. It's not the idle...
7
7

Power window switches?! Argh.
One of the power window switches to my Tahoe caught on fire (the gods alone know how), so I whipped out my Bowie knife, prised off the switch while it was still hot, and cut the wires. That was over a...
11
11

Heater locked on heat? Help fixing actuator?
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3 LT (Single-zone climate) Let's say I start my truck with the temperature on cold. I drive along and then turn my temperature to hot. At that point, no matter what I do, my...
5
5

Damn you, mysterious ticking noise!
If your SURE the compressor itself is OK and the problem is the clutch then you can just replace the clutch itself. No need to drop the charge, The only thing you need to do is remove the belt....
8
8

How much to fix Rocker Panel
My 2000 Chevy Z71 Exteded cab the driver side is eat out all the way to the Bed. I bought a rocker panel and rear cap cover from LMC How much do think total labor for this job here in Tennessee

98 Sierra
Can anyone tell me how to get the dome light out or post a link that tells how. I don't want to break it. Thanks, Ken
2
2