Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Changed Cabin Air Filter
02 1500, got up energy to change the cabin air filter this weekend. Instructions downloaded from the internet mentioned 3 screws to remove bottom cover, whilst standing on my head and wondering why it...
20
20

Frozen/stuck caliper bleeder screw on 93 Chev G30
Hi, I need some advise on how best to deal with the above. I have tried a penetrating oil, tapping the caliper around the bleeder screw and use of a 6 point socket. I don't want to have to pull or...
6
6

'94 Suburban headlamp adjustment
I just replaced the grille & all lamp assemblies. Need the specs for adjustment and how to do it. '94 Chevy Suburban 1500. Thanks!!!

what flywheel will I need to use a th400 or BO LO in the LSM or 350tbi
I am using a 350tbi or a LSM motor in my truck... what flywheel can I use ?.. I have the tbi flywheel , and I am sure the LSM truck 5.3 motor I got has a flywheel still atached.. I was told the BO LO...

can u help
I have a 1999 chevy z-71 with the 5.3 motor. the problem is i am having a misfire on cylinder #5. i went to have it check out and the mechanic told me it was the fuel pressure regulator. i replaced it...
3
3

fuel pump 95 blazer
hello i need help. I've just replaced my fuel pump, it cranks fine. i can hear the fuel pump running, and i have spark. But it wont start. It,s a 95mod blazer 4x4 with the 4,3lit vortec engine and its...
4
4

Troubleshooting 99 Chevy C1500 pickup 5.7
Hey all. I am hoping someone can help me without me having to tow my truck to town. My truck for the past few months has been really hard to start. The fuel pump is working, I have spark and...
2
2

84 gmc starter wiring problems
sup i was wondering if anyone had any ideas why my new starter will not work? took the old one out because the solanoid was shot, now my friend that was helping me took the cables off the starter and...
2
2

BO LO vs 700R4
I am getting tons of email telling me to keep the BO LO in the truck and not use the 700r4. What d you guys..and girls ..think. I hate the shifter on the BO LO.. but my frind has one and says it is...
1
1

Costs to replace fuel pump - '99 Suburban
OK, I don't know what Google has done, but you can no longer search news servers! What is the average charge for the part and the labor to replace the fuel pump in a '99 Suburban 1500 2WD. It appears...
29
29

Heated mirror question
2000 Silverado (NBS) The mirror on the passengers side no longer heats to defrost but the drivers side works fine. Does anyone know if they are on a separate fuse. If it's something minor I would like...
2
2

Drum brakes on rear?
Does anyone know why Chevy would go back to drum brakes on the 1/2 ton 4X4? 6400 lb GVWR and drum brakes, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Are they just trying to kill off their buyers? And the w/s...
15
15

ATTN: Beware of the Abominable Snoman!
The abominable Snoman is a large hairy bubba like creature associated with the seldom snow covered regions of the Ohio between Indiana and Pennsylvania. He is also known as Snojob, Snoboy, idiot, and...
23
23

700R4 overheating...???
Just had a thought... A while back my K5 started overheating. It had been off the road for many months. After I got it running again, I had the transmission rebuilt. I didn't ever drive it before...
10
10

1996 chevy blazer
Ok, here's the situation. I just bought a chevy blazer from a used car lot, ran fine, except for a rattle in the catylatic converter, which they replaced with a new one before I took the vehicle. Day...
1
1