Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how do i get this thing off?? Ian, whitelightning SOS
Ok, trying to find the oil leak in my truck(89 454 4wd) and I think it's coming from the oil filter adapter/oil cooler lines. How do I get the oil filter adapter off? Does it unscrew(after lifting...
2
2

2002 Chevy Tahoe
I have a 2002 Chevy Tahoe that for some reason does not have heat in the front of the truck but has heat in the back. It is made with duel climate control and the front does not work. The blower works...

Nosediving Yukon
When Applying the brakes, particularly at low speed,(15mph or less) My 97 Yukon nose dives as if there were no rear brakes or the fronts were coming on much sooner than they should. Adjusting the...
8
8

Heat?
Hello,I am new on this site,but have always been a Chevy anybody know where the heatercore is located on a 91 1500 4x4? My mechanic says the whole dash may have to come out,and that sounds expensive...
3
3

which scan tool and PC software to buy?
I'm looking to buy a scan tool to read live data on ODB2. Must have the ability to connect to windoze PC. Here are some I've found...are there any others? Any recommendations? Autoxray is handheld w/...
3
3

Exhaust.
On my 1992 Chevy S10 Blazer, I noticed it getting louder and more hoarse sounding. I gave my buddy a ride, and he's pretty knowledgable about cars and asked him what it was. He said it was probably a...
1
1

oil presuure
94 chevy 3/4 ton during first start up oil pressure is good. after 1 hr of driving, pressure is way low. Check gauges comes on, oil level is good. changed oil an filter an oil sending switch. but no...
13
13

95 Suburban "service engine soon light" ???
The service engine soon light comes on and stays on after 3-4 miles of start up. The vehicle has 134k but is well maintained and runs great. What do you think the problem is? Has this happened to...
2
2

front rear
Could one of you nice folks tell me where the codes are on a 89 Blazer and 90 4X4 Pick-up front rears? Both are 4X4 S-10's and 4.3 automatics. I could use some help so I don't have to pull the covers....
7
7

axle ratio 3.73 4.10
How much of a difference is there between a 3.73 and 4.10 axle ratio. I'm looking at a chevy 2500 with a 454. I was told to find out which axle ratio (GT4 or GT5) the truck has. If it has A GT4 is it...
6
6

6x6
chevy and others @

Rims
Hello, Could someone tell me if the rims from an '89 S-10 4x4 Blazer will fit (caliper clearence, lug pattern, etc) a '97 S-10 4x4 Blazer? Thanks in advance.
4
4

'93 silverado lift kit
I am planning on putting a 3" Suspension Lift on my 1993 Silverado. What size all-terrain tires do I need without lossing too much mpg? thanks
1
1

chevy 2005 1500
could some one out there please please help me with a way to shut off or change the odometer in a truck? any help would be awsome. oh and please save the Morals and ethics for someone else it not for...
5
5

S10 84 DRIVER WINDOW OFF TRACK--CLIPS OFF ON BOTH SIDES
What is the trick to putting the window back into those clips that slide up and down in the window channel/track? This vehicle has power windows. Thanks.
2
2