Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Marsh Monster
Does anyone know where he is hiding out?
2
2

Jimmy is no-start
I bought a 1998 Jimmy from my company (has 180,000 mi). It was used in a very dusty/dirty environment. One night after turning it off, the guy tried to start it up again and would not start. He said...
26
26

03 silverado speedo not working
I have an 03 Chevy Silverado 2WD. a few months ago the speedo was "sticking" Now it just does not work. If I disconnect the battery it will work for a minute or so then quit. I have also noticed my...

FA: Chiltons General Motors Full size trucks repair manual 1988 - 1996
Ebay Item number: 290035591161

93 c1500 4.3L needs ether to start hot
This one is strange to me. Any help would be appreciated. Symptoms first... +4.3 tbi starts fine when cold. When new it started faster than you could let off the key, takes about two seconds...
4
4

polaris scrambler
polaris atv scrambler 400 500 , 4x2 4x4 . history , mecanic , links

1993 Chevy G20 Van
I have a 1993 Chevy G20 van ( 5.7 litre ) with 126,000 miles & it has been running smooth & perfect......But lately it dies when I come to a stop & sometimes when I go to start it - It just won't...

What's the deal? Black smoke - 91 454 4 barrell engine
Anyone have some suggestions: I have a lot of black smoke blowing from the dual exhasut on my 1990 Chevrolet 454 4-Barrell carb (it's a P30 truck chasis) , on my RV. On idle it runs fine. On cold it...
1
1

suburban 289,000 miles & counting
I've got a 1993 suburban with 289,000 miles original engine. The only things I have doe are: rplace a battery (2x) replace entire rearend (ruined a right rear seal & axle housing) replace alternator...
13
13

1993 S10 Chev Truck FS Cincinnati OHIO
2wd

88 Chevy Ignition problems
88 Chevy 1500 Ext cab Long Bed. 350 CID TBI 205,000 miles About a week ago I did a tune-up, changed wires, plugs, cap & rotor. It ran great after that. My son was driving it to school and while on the...
9
9

Question, O2 upstream sensor for Trailblazer 2003 4.2L
Greetings, I have a 2003 LS series Trailblazer 4WD with a 4.2L engine. It has 44,000 miles on it, so far it only needed one part, still under warranty, the engine... Well, It has been a year since the...
10
10

95 Blazer EGR question
95 Blazer, V-6, auto Had a "check engine soon" light come on and had rough idle and no power brakes at low rpm.. Local shop removed/cleaned/replaced EGR valve and problem was cured, for about 300...
7
7

90 Blazer slow heat and brake code
Hi all, new to group. Have a 90 Blazer full size, throttle body 350. Has been slow to develop decent heater output for a long time. I have put in a new radiator (needed anyway) and thermostat with no...
4
4

chevy k10 4x4 with a 350 backfire at idle
my truck just started to backfire and i have been fighting with my carb for some time now and i am out of ideas what should i check or change out
2
2