Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

92 K1500 - low fuel pressure....
Got a 92 K1500 - 350TBI here that ran great right up until it slammed into the back of a brand new F350...... I only have 10psi fuel pressure at the TBI, fuel pump runs a long time when the key is...
4
4

Gear Drive Starter....SnoMan
I put a PMGD starter on my 4.3 S-10 Blazer and it makes a big cranks the engine with less effort and it't a lot lighter...than the big bulky starter...much easier to get off too with out taking...

89 K1500 4x4 5-Speed w/Off-road pkg 5.0L Sport box 147K miles Bucking in 1`st & Reverse
89 K1500 4x4 5-Speed w/Off-road pkg 5.0L Sport box 147K miles Problem: Slipping Clutch.....Bucking in 1`st & Reverse I bought the truck twelve years ago. The clutch then had a chatter/ bucking when...
7
7

99 Chevy Venture Van Squeaking
This is An Older post I made last year: I have a 1999 Chevy Venture van. It is running great except for this squeaking noise. When you turn and hit a dip it squeaks like a tricycle with a rusted...

99 Chevy Venture Squeak
An Older post I made last year: I have a 1999 Chevy Venture van. It is running great except for this squeaking noise. When you turn and hit a dip it squeaks like a tricycle with a rusted wheel. It...
3
3

winch bumper
looking for a winch bumper for a 1977 chevy 4x4,can anyone help me find one.
1
1

WHERE'S THE ANSWERS HERE?
NOT TO MUCH PEOPLE DRIVE CHEV'S OR WHAT???
19
19

97 S10 Pickup for "3500"
Say fellas, I'm buying a 97 S10 Chevy Truck for 3,500 has 77,000 thousand miles , 4 cyl. automatic, new tires, alloy wheels, never been accident, ac, power steering..excellent condition as advertised!...
2
2

93 Chev G30 ABS diagrnostic code help
Folks: The diagnostic docs I have are quite vague about reading the codes. There is reference to counting pulses on the ABS like similar to the Check Engine Soon, but I have no idea how to do that!...

Newbie, needs help with G30 Motor Mounts 93 Chev 6.2L v8
Folks, just found this group and am hoping someone has BTDT. I am having trouble trying to raise the motor to change the mounts. The documentation I have says not to raise it by the pan, which is what...
11
11

Remote key upgrade kit (transmitter and remotes)
Hi, I'm looking for an aftermarket remote key kit (transmitter and keyless remotes) for a '97 Tahoe. Do you have any recommendations ? The original GM transmitter has probably just to be hooked up to...
2
2

Sierra-odd happening
I own a 94 GMC Sierra 305 4X4 AT. I've had the truck for several years and have had no problems. I noticed a slight lope when I pilled in the driveway yesterday, I revved it up to see if it would...
5
5

Rebuilding rear brakes on 92 S10 - Caliper?
I need to rebuild the rear brake calipers on my 92 S10. When you hit the brakes you can feel the back one sticking. It lets loose a little as you move forward again. They have 340K on them so I assume...
3
3

1990 S10 4.3 - high idle/code 21
Hello all, My 1990 Chevy S10 4.3 has a running problem. The symptoms are as follows: Shortly after startup (immediately to 3-4 minutes), the idle speed will suddenly climb to 1500-2000 rpm and stay...
1
1

Best Tires for My SUV???
I have a 99 Jimmy 4x4 and I am trying to select a decent tire without having to pay 90 dollars a piece for them. I dont want car tires and they should be either 235/75-15 or 205/75-15. Any...
6
6