Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Finding pieces....
Alright, I just got a 2003 Chevy S10. In the overhead compartment their is a part to put a garage opener. On the outside, their is a simple plastic button that pushes up and when you push it up, it...
2
2

Rear brakes
How does one modify the rear brakes from drum to disk? 90' Chevy Blazer, full size (of course). Any ideas would great. Thanks Clay
1
1

driving range
Anyone know the fuel tank size for the 2500 Duramax? thanks mc (not the same as the other mc mc)
7
7

climate control
i own a 2002 chevy 2500hd and when i turn my blower fan on it blows fuses someone please tell me what i can do

Chevy S10 2000 - engine stalls to a very slow acceleration rate; oil pressure drops
My daughter's Chevy S10 truck (year 2000), after driving for a bit, apparently stalls to a very slow acceleration rate. The oil pressure drops very low at the same time. Then, for the rest of her...
11
11

Getting closer - '99 454 P0171 code
In a previous post, I detailed the problems I'm having with my '99 K3500. Basically, it boils down to.....on a long trip I started having performance issues (won't pull hills, very bad mileage)....
12
12

Motor Oil
Does anyone know an independent site that tests the different oils on the market? Doug
3
3

Transmission temps
2003 Silverado 2500hD, 4x4, auto, 366 ci engine. What are normal tranny temps??? I went on a trip yesterday, air temps in the high 80's, tranny temp stayed close to 180 to 190. Normal??? What's the...
5
5

Low gears
My truck is rather sluggish. It has 3.42 gears. I am thinking of putting in 4.56 to increase accelleration a bit. I don't want a race car, but it would be nice to improve the pickup of my pickup (pun...
9
9

Various stuff on '79 K5
I have a '79 K5 Blazer I bought about 6 months ago, it runs good, just a few minor issues I want to deal with. This truck was born with a 305 engine in it. It now has a 350 with rv cam. which lead to...
1
1

2007 ?
Has anyone heard when the 2007 Silverado pickups will come out? I was looking at the 2006s on the lot and the salesman said there were good rebates on the 2006s because the 2007s were coming out. Like...
8
8

94 Blazer Poor Running
Help please. I have a 94 Blazer VIN "W". Problems started when it shut down on the road. No stumble, or miss, it just shut down. When we turned the key to on the pump did not run. Towed it home and...
2
2

Avalanche
anyone own one or any ideas on one vs a Silverado ??
1
1

2000 TAHOE -Service 4WD-
on my 2000 tahoe the "service 4WD" message is coming every second day. what´s the prob??
4
4

buying a new pick up
I need ur help !! Wantting to buy a new ext cab pick up and cant decide between a Chevy Silverado and a Ford F 150. Depends on reliability and comfort. Consumer reports and such are confusing and...
8
8