Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93 c1500 trans slips when wet
i have a 93 chevy c1500 trans works fine until it gets wet then 2 and 3 start sliping not bad put its it works ok other than that

98 chevy 1500 Silverado, auto 3 speed w/overdrive 166,000 +mi shifting into second gear hits harder than normal. Clunk is more noticable under mild/light acceleration than under hard acceleration....
14
14

steering column
Will there be any hidden headaches changing out my '93 Suburban steering column with my '90 P/U column, so I can use the tilt wheel and cruise control. The wiring harness should be standard for both...

chevy truck brakes
I have a chevy 3/4 truck (1994). I wanted to put rear brakes on it but unsure of how the drum comes off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff
2
2

350 Flexplate
I recently purchased a OEM flexplate from Chevrolet(47-1598). My original flexplate had 3/8" bolt holes for the torque converter. The new flexplate has two sets of holes for the torque converter. One...
1
1

Transmission fluid viscosity
Hello, my wife and i recently bought an 82 Blazer, ex-military( still in camouflage paint scheme) and hauled our trailer to Spain...after a comedy of errors trying to order an oil filter, im now being...
2
2

Fuel line quick disconnects... what's the trick?
I recently replaced the fuel pump in my 99 GMC Suburban, and had a heck of time getting the quick disconnects off the pump. I have the following, which sure seems to be the right tool for the job......
5
5

cabs and frames
Will a 67 to 68 cab bolt on to a 73 to 87 frame?
4
4

trans cooler install 92K1500
Ok, Installed the aux trans cooler that I posted the diagrams too.... some time ago. Have not installed the hoses yet. I want to install the aux trans cooler in series with the OEM trans cooler that's...
20
20

Tires
Does anybody know what the largest tire size I can put on my 2003 2500hd ext cab 4x4 I heard I might be able to get 33's on it? Any help appreciated.
2
2

93 gmc truck
I have a gmc truck and i can not figure out how to get the rotors off.
1
1

'99 Sierra Idle Problem
I am getting a low idle issue on my '99 Sierra 5.3L w/109k miles. It normally idles ~700RPM, but is not sporadically idling at 300 RPM which is causing it to stall. What things should I be looking at...
1
1

For Sale Or Trade
$3500 I have an 84 Dodge Ram Charger With 360 motor for trade Motor 2 yrs old Rebuilt New cap & Rotor W spar kplugs & Wires New Radiator New Alternator New Brake System New windshield motor New Water...

need advise on exhaust routing
Hi everyone 90 k1500 stepside. I decided to run dual exhaust with full headers, cats, flowmasters etc. The problem is on the driver side. I got the headers in with no problem, but there doesn't seem...
8
8

99 suburban engine code
i have code no p1345 ckp/cmp correlation, what is it. thank you.
2
2