Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

signal light problem
Left side is good, but right side flashes like one of the front bulbs is out. The rear right does flash quickly so I replaced the 2 front amber bulbs and the front marker bulb. Also cleaned out the...
2
2

'96 Blazer fuel pump problem
I have a '96 Blazer 4x4 with 156K miles. It runs fine - no hesitation, no loss of power, good acceleration. However, when the tank is less than 1/3 full and I park it on a downcline (front lower than...
7
7

Suburban starting/electrical problem
'98 Suburban has intermitant starting problems. 3 times over the last month it will not start. Battery, starter, altinator all seem to be ok. Sounds like it's not getting fuel. My mechanic had it and...
2
2

Stabilizer Shaft Link Bolt Assembly Question
1995 GMC K2500 350 CID V-8. Question about stabilizer shaft link bolt assembly. When replacing the bolt with the rubber gromments, How much do you tighten? One source says to tighten the nut to the...

99 suburban steering
I have a 99 Suburban K1500 4x4. I have noticed lately that when taking a slight turn to the right, it will occasional jerk to the right. Kinda freaks you out when going around a curve and it does it....
2
2

2001 4x4 2500
I have the 6L with a rattle in the steering column every time I turn or hit bumps. Someone said that it was the intermediate steering shaft. Has anyone else had this problem?
1
1

1986 3/4 ton vibration from 57 mph on up
I have been trying to narrow down the cause of the vibration this truck experiences from 57 mph to 65 and then again at 70 mph. Is it possible that being out of alignment could contribute to this? I...
5
5

Re: Parking brake problem
Sorry, i know I am pretty late with my comment. Anyway, Ian, this sounds that you are pretty familiar with these 2002 breakes at a Suburban. Does the Tahoe, YUKON & YUKON XL have the same sort of...

timing on a 400 small block
i have a 90 blazer with a 400 small block out of a 74 impala , anyone wouldnt happen to know what the marks are when doing the chain and what should the timing be set at? also is # 1 on the drivers or...
3
3

First Suburban With Side Airbags?
My '98 is coming up on 130k. Before I sink a couple thou into it for new tires, steering parts, engine mounts, shocks, and so-forth I'm thinking maybe this summer if/when the price of gas gets high...

Play in power seat track - 99 NBS
My 99 LS Z71 Silverado has an annoying play in the driver side power seat rails. It moves forward and back about 1/4" when accelerating or hitting the brakes. I'm having a hard time finding any info...

Air Intake
A while back,someone posted a message about the oil from the air filter was shorting out the mass air meter. A friend of mine just put the K&N air intake setup on his '02 6.0 I was telling him about...
5
5

1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help
Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I...
2
2

02 Silverado front bumper
The black plastic bumper cap on front bumper of my 02 Silverado is cracked and I would like to replace it. Are there any special procedures/techniques involved in the replacement? Do any fasteners...
1
1

need power door lock help
1985 chevy 1/2 ton. Power windows and locks. driver side switch actuates the passenger door but not the driver door. Installed new actuator and still the same. Switch is obviously ok. All wiring in...
2
2