Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PROBLEM SOLVED
---refresher--- 1987 Chevy G20 Conversion Van -Hard starting without a touch of throttle -Low idle when started cold -Idling 1200-1400RPM once warmed up -etc -etc Many suggestions gone through...IAC,...

tailgate mounting question, 95 k1500
The truck had a contractor cap for 10 years and no tailgate. Now that I've bought the hardware and gate, I have found that the mounting holes are quite rusted as well as the metal sub layer which has...

'98 'Burb: Make front cig liter switched?
I've got this little iPod adapter that plugs in to a cigarette lighter. It always draws current - even when the iPod is not attached. Seems like three choices:...

drl
hi i cant get my drl lights to work on my chev silverado 99mod i`ve checked the relay in the fuse box in the engine room and it seems fine. in the wiring diagram there seem to be another relay in the...
2
2

Need Delco radio help..please!!
I've googled this to death but thought I would give this one last try here. I have a 1996 S10 Blazer with Delco radio model #16169165. I can see that the previous owner must have installed a different...
2
2

96 Chevy PU // Please help
When pulling the tranmission could someone tell me how the hydrolic hose out of the bell housing. I have a chiltons but it doesn't show it. I ain't no mech. but can't afford to take it to the shop.
1
1

Replacing Fuel Pump.. Drop Tank or Remove Bed?
Truck is a 1990 Chevy k1500, 160k miles. I'm getting battery voltage to the grey wire on the fuel pump harness, but no fuel pressure/pump activity. I'm getting ready to drop the tank and check/or...
10
10

Power windows and locks
I have a 1997 chevy pickup with power windows and locks. I have power to the switches and to the motors and actuators. I have checked the ground on the circuits and it is good. I have ran direct power...

97' burb hesitation
I have a 97 k1500 suburban 5.7 with 160000km on it that recently started hesitating when cruising or under light load. It idles fine and seems to be ok under full throttle. Fuel filter has been...
1
1

Transfer case mount and bushing allowable play
I have an 86 3/4 ton 4x4 that vibrates when you reach 55 mph. I have replaced the u joints (there are just 2 on the rear shaft) which did quiet it down some.... but the vibration/drone remain. I have...
7
7

2000 chevy 4.8
Hello i'am having a problem with my 4.8
5
5

Leak from my rear wheel hub 92 Z71
When parking I see drain spot by my back left tire. What needs replacing? A main seal or what is it called? and how much to fix my 92 350 Z71? I been putting brake fluid in pretty regularly. Thanks
13
13

92 s10 v6 blazer that will not start
When trying to start this 92 s10 v6 chevy blazer it will turn over 1 time, but will not start and then when turning the ignition to try again there is a loud clunk sound. It will not turn over. My...
6
6

96 Surburban 1500 4x4 Radiator woes
Can these be repaired if the tanks start leaking? I'm not positive the Plastic tanks can be resealed to the core. What is the best route to take as far as buying a new one? AutoZone etc or any online...
4
4

Drivers window 85 Chevy p/u CK20
I am replacing the drivers window on this truck, I got the new window put into the old track after cleaning out all the broken glass. Now I have to put the window back in the truck, my question is do...
5
5