Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lug Nut Caps
I have a 1999 Chevrolet Suburban K2500. Several of the lug nut caps are missing, and I would like to buy some to replace the lost ones. Do you know of a good online source for these? Or should I just...
5
5

Wanted : 1978-1980 frame and running gear
I am looking for a 1978-1980 3/4 ton 4x4 frame and running gear in reasonably good condition. Anyone have any guess about what would be a decent price to pay ? Thanks in advance! Jon
6
6

Tired of eBay?
No Dolls..No Knick Knacks. The Route 66 Auction is the Premier Online Auction Site for buying, selling or trading, your rv, boat, truck, motorcycle, muscle car, classic car, Harley,exotic, resto-mod,...

knocking on acceleration - timing?
88 k-series, 4x4, 5.7. During acceleration it knocks. Kinda like like low octane knock, but not as deep as bottom end knock (thank God). Problem is I've never had low octane knock in 250K miles. A...
1
1

radiator repair
97 5.7 z-71 The radiator has a crack just below the upper hose nipple and just above the cooler line .Can this be repaired and how. About how much for a new radiator..part only thanks Gary
4
4

93 K1500 4x4 - 350 engine, it taps when runnig hot and lose power
I have this problem, every time I drive long distance - I would drive for 2-3 hours fine and then when I slow down to get gas or food, I would notice the very loud tapping sound from the engine, and...
4
4

91 chevy truck
Help! My 91 chevy truck is not getting fire at all. I have replaced the ignition switch, coil, ignition modual,computer, dist cap and rotor. There is 12volts to the coil and 12volts from the coil to...
5
5

engine swap advice needed
Hey all, I have a '92 S-10 Blazer 4wd with a bad 4.3L (was REALLY overheated, a couple of times, don't ask) . I have a line on a new one out of an El Camino of unknown year. What will I need to make...
15
15

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated March 26, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

Aftermarket TBI
Does anybody know of a good aftermarket Throttle Body for a 1993 Chevy 5.7L. This truck did not come stock with a Vortec engine, but it has one now. I'm not impressed with the performance of the stock...
5
5

where gm (edelbrock engine) forum ?
Hi, I have crate edelbrock engine in my car installed and some problems with tuning :-( Where do I find any www forum where I can ask questions? Peter
1
1

Center caps
Just in case some is looking I have a set of Silverado center caps/inserts on eBay Just click here if you are looking for a set

Will a lift kit void my warranty?
I was wondering if my warranty (not the oringinal 36k/3yrs, but extended through GMAC) would void if I was to put a 6" suspension lift on my silverado?
9
9

amp gauge
My amp gauge is going up and down when stopped what could be causing this
1
1

accleration slow
I have a 95 blazerS-10 not having good accleration what could be the problem
2
2