Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MERRY CHRISTMAS
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas , or what ever holiday you celebrate at this time of year. Happy New year Too !!! Doug

Whats the Spark Plug Gap - 1995 K-2500 / 350 eng.
Whats the Spark Plug Gap for a 1995 K-2500 truch with a 350 engine? If it matters, it has throttle body, is a 4x4 with a manual tranny.

Electric Air Pump Motor A.I.R. Smog 12555164 is taking up too much room
My year 2000 Chevy Tahoe has a Electric Air Pump Motor to help re-introduce hydrocarbons from the exhaust manifold to the air injection system, to reduce emissions. This is a good thing, and all cars...
2
2

2000 silverado tow question
Hi All, I have a 2000 silverado Z71 extended cab with 85k miles. I am going to tow a friend of mines toy hauler this weekend. It weighs roughly 4700lbs. I have towed more than this before but this...
5
5

Does anyone offer a 6" suspension lift kit for a 1989 S-10 4WD Blazer?
Looking for a 6" suspension lift for a 1989 S-10 4WD Blazer!

1989 chevy k5 TBI lopey idle one side seems to be a good spray of fuel, o
Chevy 1989 5.7 TBI lopey idle , one side seems to have a good spray of fuel , the other side not so good. you can spray fuel into TBI while running and the lopey idle will clear up and idle normal.

specs for torque on a 4l60e transmission pan bolt for 1999 firebird
Need torque specs on a 4160e transmisson pan bolt for 1999 firebird

94 chevy s-10 v6 4x4 trouble
well it was driving just fine bout an hour ago and all of a sudden it started acting like it wasnt grabing the gear and the rpm gauge went really high

2000 Blazer LT overhead compass/outside temp won't turn on
Problem started in very cold weather (I live in Minnesota) when automatic headlights wouldn't come on but would when turned on manually but the compass/temp always did work. Auto headlights work now...

07 Sierra blend door problem??
AC doing its thing, then noticed warmish air coming out of the vents. Stopped vehicle, restarted and all is ok. Seem to remember that this is a sign of a blend door not doing its thing. Easy way to...
2
2

95 chevy TBI high idle comes and go,s some days 700
It runs good like it should and some days idle runs about 1000 to 1500 rpm new tpi new temp sencor clean tbi new egr new male ends can not control idle whats up with this system
1
1

3rd brake light
2007 crew cab. Noticed that drivers side tail light was full of water, about 1 inch. Drained, dried, applied rtv at intersections. It remains dry today. Noticed the 3rd brake light now has about 1/2...
3
3

1978 chevy wiper won't shut off
It randomly comes on and runs on delay. I replaced the switch from a delay switch to a Off, Low, High switch. This didn't help, what next?
1
1

Silverado 5.3 transfercase
What's the transfercase that should b in a 1999 1500 Silverado 5.3 mine had a tag that said np246 got another one says 246 gm is their a difference
1
1

1983 chevy suburban carburetor wont pull fuel after idling for 2 minutes
I replaced the valve cover gaskets and intake gaskets on my 1983 suburban that was run after sitting for a year. I timed it and got it running good. After about a week, it died on me and I thought the...
2
2