Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Parking brake adjustment 04 Tahoe
Hey all, Been looking all over for a way to adjust the parking brakes on an 04 Tahoe. I'm finding sites that say to use the adjust screw, but none of them mention where it is! I just did rear pads and...
2
2

4L60E Transmissions w/Bad Valve Body: Still Being Produced?
This is just morbid curiosity, nothing else... But as the owner of a 'burb with a 4l60E transmission that needed valve body replacement every 30k miles until I dug into my own pocket to have the...
2
2

brake light question
Got a 98 Chevy K1500 Brake lights stopped working. Fuse in fusebox #18 is good. Swapped out for new one just in case. Swapped out brake pedal switch just in case with a new one. Bulbs are good. Still...
2
2

Portable Air Compressor
If you do any real off road driving in sand eventually you will get stuck. I know I have lots of times over the years when hunting, fishing, running trap lines, and sometimes just going for a drive....
3
3

Intake Gasket ?
Would you use a set of intake gaskets that have set with a crate engine (2.8 Chevy) since 1997? Can they go bad sitting around or have any new technologies since they were made originally made them...

1988 S10 Blazer Service Engine Light is off failed emissions due to light being off w/key in run
I just had a smog test done and passed with 10% of allowed or less on all tests, but failed due to the service engine light not coming on with the key in the run position w/ car not running. I pulled...
1
1

93 Silverado 1500 v6 StepSide .. Stopping Rust?.. Potential Project Truck?
I've got a thing for the 90s Stepsides. I just want to have on the side to work on.. does not need to be a show car. I found this guy who's selling his 93 v6 stepside. It's got some rust on the hood...

Anyone here order shocks from shock warehouse ?
How was their service? Thanks
1
1

Duramax
When did Chevy start using the Duramax/Allison combo? I have seen ads for a 97 that claims Duramax, but I didn't think it started till 02, or 03.
8
8

2000 Z-71 Trans. / Gauge Cluster Problem
I have a 2000 Chevrolet Silverado ext. cab 4x4 with a problem!!! Sometime when I start the truck the gauges quit and the trans will not shift properly. I can turn the truck off and start it again and...
2
2

1994 blazer 4x4 300 vortec engin dosn't start sometimes( injectors?)
my blazer dosnt start sometimes after its been drivin for awile .When i first got it it wouldnt start without starter fluid so i replaced the fuel pump,screen&filter then it worked good for a couple...

'03 Avalanche problems
First, the codes: P0101 - P0101 MAF or VAF Circuit Range/Performance Problem P0300 - Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected P0576 - Shift Solenoid B Performance or Stuck Off The symptoms: Rough...
22
22

V8 5.7 mileage
How many miles are these motors usually good for when well maintained?
4
4

Yup its for sale
to work on paying of this 44 million dollar debt anything you could spare would help

Anyone Looking for a quality blazer?
If anyone is interested email me I am trying to sell my 1998 blazer I am trying to pay off a 44 million dollar project thanks I figured this would be a good start