Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fuel Injection Trouble: Diagnosis Requested
Fuel injector problems with an S-10 Blazer . . . Can't get cold start without starter fluid, or by first switching on the ignition to run the fuel pump 3 or 4 times in succession before cranking. I...
8
8

96 Silverado p/s pump
Can someone either give me a link or briefly 'splain how to pull the p/s pump? I've got the puller set. There does not seem to be a nut holding the pulley on. Thx Mike
6
6

1989 C3500 4x4 454 always runs hot
I've done a lot of work to be sure their are no problems with the Fan Clutch, Radiator or Thermostat, yet this 454 with throttle body injection always runs hot when towing. 240-270 It can get to the...
14
14

97 Jimmy 4x4
I have a 97 Jimmy 4x4. The transfer case switch is the three button on the dash with 2Hi, 4Hi and 4Lo. I need to get it to go into neutral to flat tow it. The owners manual has nothing in it on how to...
5
5

95 2dr Tahoe sway bar end link size?
I have a 95 2dr Tahoe 4wd, what is the sleeve length on the sway bar end links? The replacements I brought seem long 4-1/2". Thanks Martin
1
1

Cruise control question 98 GMC
Got a strange cruise control question. 98 GMC Sierra 4x4 had 5.7, but replaced it with a HT383 stroker from GMPP Prior to replacement, cruise worked fine. Post engine swap, cruise takes 2-5 minutes to...
2
2

OT: If you WANT or need steady work, right away, here you go: www.LayoffRemedy.com
Start with the FREE Aptitude Test, to see if this job suits your needs, and if you are qualified. Then if you are, move on into the rest of the site from there to get all of the job description...

01 silverado 4x4
My heater is on even though the control calls for air . Is there a usually broken item for this, A rheostat or module and where is it located? Truck has 110,000 miles on it TIA for your help
2
2

Brake Pedal to the Floor
2002 3500 Express van, 15 passenger. The brake pedal intermittently goes to the floor. The mechanic put in a new master cylinder, but it doing it again 2 days later. Any idea what is going on? My...
1
1

Questions regarding lower rear cab mount bushings for a 91 Chevy K1500 pickup
Hi everyone, I purchased some new lower rear cab mount bushings or cushions for my 91 Chevy K1500 Pickup with a standard two door cab. The rubber bushings have what looks like a thin flat plastic ring...
9
9

ECU Pin out digram for an 1997 Suburban K1500 5,7l Vortec
Hi.... I need an diagram for my ECU pin out diagram. ECU Pin out digram for an 1997 Suburban K1500 5,7l Vortec Regards, Tor

'01 Blazer: Intermittent starting problems
Me again... I'm continuing to have a problem with my '01 Blazer (4.3L) that I thought I had cleared up last week. Here's the story: The wife takes it to work one day last week when we had some bad...
3
3

Transmission for 79 Chevy
I have a 79 Chevy C-20 and I'm going to put a 383 stroker in it. Not sure what kind of transmission I should put in it though. I want something that can take the power the engine is going to put out....

$12 Spark Plugs?
So, I take my '01 Blazer (4.3 L, automatic, air) to my local mechanic (who I do trust, incidentally) to get an estimate on some work... part of which would be changing out the 6 spark plugs. Now, I'm...
4
4

gear ratio
Does anyone know how to tell what gear ratio I have in my 79 C-20 rear end?? Thanks in advance
1
1