Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dash light on heater/ac controls is out
I have the 2-lever heat/ac control on my '04 Silverado. And one of the lever lights has gone out. Dealer says there are no user serviceable parts inside the control head and I need to replace the...
1
1

Tailgate capacity of a 4x4 Silverado (Quincy 390 compressor)
I need to transport a Quincy 390 compressor in my pickup truck. (This 390 was a kind of the spur of the moment deal, and my trailer is at that guy's place already loaded with two other compressors so...
15
15

93 chev 5.7 LOW engine temp
My friend has a 93 Chev conversion van with 5.7... poor heater output. He has an aftermarket temp guage that shows engine runs about 125 degrees F. He also told me the Dealership replaced the...
9
9

right turn signal not working
I have a 1995 Suburban and the rear right turn signal doesn't work. I checked the bulb and it appears to be OK. The front flashes quickly so I thought it was the rear lamp. I moved a working bulb into...
1
1

PICS: Man WISHED 2be buried in 1967 Chevy Pickup. HE GOT IT!
CHARLESTON (AP) ? In a burial plot that is 19 feet long and nine feet wide, Albert Dancy Jr. lies in a casket in a vault in his 1967 Chevy pickup. Wearing Realtree camouflage, Dancy, 50, went on to...
1
1

Japanese cars are better than Chevy trucks!!!
Chevy trucks are crap, that's why they are going towards extinction. Japanese cars are much better and soon they'll dominate the market!!! Bye bye Chevy trucks!!!
3
3

dog pees on brakes
While I had my wheel off to change a tire a dog peed on the brake rotor. This left a rough place on the face of the rotor and I can feel it grab every time I put on brakes. Will I need to get the...
3
3

Think that "d-e-l-e-t-e-d" file is really gone? THINK AGAIN!
Find out EXACTLY whats hiding on your PC, where it is and HOW to totally Remove all traces of what you dont want. Complete Online Privacy and Anonymity Tools. You might be Surprised! em out, you will...

97 Blazer ignition lock
The key in my blazer seems to not want to go all the way to lock some of the time. Its seems if it is over about 45 its fine, but I live in Indiana so we can still see snow in May. Any suggests?...
1
1

Performance Improvers - Gas & Diesel
PI Performance Improver (API) Fuel Delivers Maximum Performance In engines with accumulated deposits, testing showed AMSOIL P.i. provided the following clean-up benefits after only one tank of...
13
13

4L60E From V8 >>V6 okay to swap?
I am trying to find out if a 4L60E pulled from a V8 K1500 will work in my V6 K1500. They're the same model year, just wonder if there were any differences that would prevent it from working properly?...
7
7

Chevy is DEAD!
x-no-archive: yes The big automobile crisis will also hit Chevy trucks and they will vanish from the face of the Earth. In the future, we have to drive cheap cars from India and China!!!
6
6

headlight is dim
One of my headlights is very dim on a 1985 S10 Blazer...... was wondering if this would most likely be the headlight need replacing or is it just a bad ground wire or rusty connection.
3
3

97' Chevrolet Suburban K2500 7.4 liter 454 Engine - $5600 OBO (North San Antonio)
This is an outstanding Suburban! It has the 454 7.4 liter engine. It runs great! It's been maintained very well. It has 160,000 miles. It has the LT package. Leather seats, it also has the bench in...
1
1

Howto? Headlight delay for 2000 Silverado to turn off lights 30sec after turning off engine
I have a 2000 Chevrolet Silverado. I would like it to be such that when I turn my engine off at night, my lights stay on for a specific period of time then turn off automatically. Anyone got any...
1
1