Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 S10 Transfer Case Issue
My Transfer Case needs replacing. I have a good deal on a rebuilt model and there are plenty of used ones available. Any thoughts on which way to go?
2
2

Mud Tires
I have always wanted to put nobby mud tires on my 4x4 4runner.I did and now I am told that with all the hiway driving I do they will ware out quickly...Should I rotate them about every 3 months? Or...
4
4

91 S-10 4X4.... brake indicator light is flashing Moore Code
About a months ago the brake dash light suddenly decided to stay one Unpluged feeds from the parking brake switch and the brake pressure switch..... no effect on the light Then last week it started...
3
3

89 k5 heater core saga
I have removed every bolt and nut I can find which could even be near the heater core box and still it won't come. Under the hood AND under the dash... I may not be seeing one. There aren't many left....
1
1

Re: males love to show off in their BMW's
You replied to a spammer, unrelated cross poster and troll. This moron is presently under investigation for violating usenet TOS. Killfile Unless you also want to get charged with usenet abuse.

SPAM Re: Auto diagnostic software SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM *** PLONK ***

Need to prevent doors from freezing up
I have a 91 Sierra truck. Earlier today it rained, then got cold and later I could not get into the truck. I finally managed to open one door on pass side. The driver door is still stuck. I was not...
6
6

2500HD Intake Manifold torque
Does anyone know the torque for the intake manifold for 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.0L? I am searching Google but haven't found the answer yet, thanks for your time. Jeff

Help with 2002 Dakota
Sorry for another question but things just seem to keep happening: My brother has a 2002 Dodge Dakota truck with a v6. King cab 150,000 miles. He took it to Midas and had a new heater core, coolant...
2
2

Gear ratios
When talking about gear ratios, do you specify the smaller or larger gear first? Two meshed gears have a gear ratio of 3:1 Every time the larger gear turns once, the smaller gear will turn? a) 1/3 of...
5
5

mirror wiring
I have a 2002 Silverado. After breaking my mirror ,just the glass, I discovered I have a couple of extra electrical connections inside the housing besides the remote control wiring. I am guessing...
1
1

Re: 4WD problem
I had the '95 4WD SLE. AFAIR, your vacumn actuator is shot. You need to check that.
2
2

1998 pulsaiting braking
have a 1998 z71,brakes pulsated when braking,i put on new rotors,i dont feel it in the pedal but the truck does not stop smooth,like it still it be in the abs,or any ideas.t -- Message posted using...
2
2

Tailgate repair
Hi all, I ordered the new parts that attach my tailgate to the truck. It's the pivot points that are bad. Both the body cup and the tailgate section that fits into the cup. I've never removed a...
6
6

Shift rod modification
Good evening and Happy Holidays, Just a quick question. I am working on a friends mid 80's small block 3/4 ton 4X4 Chevy pickup. I have replaced his rotted out headers with a set of Hedman Hustlers...