Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Horn Panic Button
Is there any easy way to disable the horn panic button on the remote lock fob of a 2006 Silverado? About 25% of the time when I reach for the darn thing in my pocket I hit the button and the horn...
2
2

Re: Woman in Burlington Wisconsin
wrote in message news: On Nov 24, 11:10 am, wrote:

97 GMC Suburban won' start (sometimes)
I have a 97 GMC Suburban with about 290K miles on it, but, have taken good care of it and still looks new. Just recently started having a problem with re-starting after a +/-15 mile ride. If I get...

heater core replacement 89k5
I need to replace the heater core in my 89 K5.( auto, a/c) Is there any helpful experience tips I may use to facillitate replacement more easily ? Thanks in advance
3
3

2004 GMC Yukon XL Speedometer Problem
My speedometer registers from 50 to 100mph at idle and continues on up as the vehicle starts moving. Is this an expensive fix? Any ideas on what is causing this? Thanks, Mo
4
4

91 S-10 Blazer, no headlights & no power to fuel pump,
What's worse it's an intermittent problem and don't trust it any further than I can push it 'Bout two weeks it started fine, but when I turned on the lights, the engine died--no fuel to the TBI Didn't...
4
4

02 Tracker
Is this the right forum? Looking for reliability / common problems with '02 Tracker. TIA! Mike

Extended cab window latch
Have a 97 chevy extended cab. The latch on the rear side window is broken so I picked up a replacement latch. ($37 at the dealer.) Lubricated the portion that slides over the pin on the 3rd door and...
1
1

Head gasket problems
Hi, I have a 89 Chevy C2500 w/350 engine that I replaced the head gaskets on a few weeks ago. Today I have a lot of bubbles in the anti-freeze. Crap. When I replaced the head gaskets a few weeks ago...
3
3

Anchor plates for U-bolts that hold rear leaf springs to axle housing (why are left and right sides needed) shocks do not mount to anchor plates
Hi everyone, This is something I'm just curious about since it does not make sense. The four U-bolts that hold the rear leaf springs to the axle housing on a 91 Chevy K1500 pickup, work with removable...

1999 GMC Yukon 4x4 Driveshaft bolt torque
I've got a 1999 GMC Yukon 4x4 and I'd like to know what the torque spec is for the bolts holding the rear driveshaft ujoint to the yoke. Any help is appreciated!

Looking for big block headers for my 57 chevy panel truck
Can anyone help me. I just put a 427 into my 57 chevy panel truck and I?m looking for a set of headers. Does anyone know where to find these? Thanks!

accessory wire
Does anyone know what color and where a wire is that is hot only with key on for a 2003 silverado? I need to install air compressor for a horn and the pressure switch needs to be connected to that...

2000 Silverado 2WD loose rear wheel "In and Out" play.
I have a 2WD 2000 Silverado with the rear wheels have some in and out play. Not like the front wheels when the bearing/hub goes bad. Is there a replaceable bearing in the rear axle? What else could...
2
2

Air bag on 1997 Silverado
Hi, my 1997 Chev Silverado air bag light stays on. I recently changed over the SDM module with no luck. i read somewhere online that the cause of this could be my aftermarket security system, Python....
5
5