Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Water dripping from mufler
I store my 2003 Silverado 1/2 ton over the winter. I drive it occasionally when the roads are dry, maybe putting on 500 miles in 4 months. Once in awhile I back it out of the garage to get it out of...
15
15

How Does A Car Run on Water?
Are you interested to find out how you can have your car running on water?

Looking for dashboard mounting boss crack solution
My 95' Tahoe has lost its last upper dash mount. These are the mounting screws boss' that hold the dashboard just below the windshield located in the defroster louvers. Are there any aftermmarket...

Are 350 Engines Interchangeable??
If I wanted to buy a 350 to biuld up to eventually put into my truck, does it have to be thew same year as my truck (1995) or will any 350 just slide in?
5
5

02 silverado front axle oil seal replacement
What is involved in changing the driver's side front axle shaft oil seal. I did the passenger side but the drivers side looks like the diff. has to come apart or does the axle shaft tap out of the...

Tires for 2008 colorado
Just bought a 4x4 Colorado with the standard 15"x6.5" wheels and 235/75R15 tires. The offroad package has 265/75R15 tires on 15"x7" wheels which look much better on the truck. Can I put 265/75R15...
1
1

Hard to get off Spark Plug Boots
Hard to get off Spark Plug Boots If you ever have a spark plug boot that is hard to get off one way that has worked good for me is to take a 2-3 foot 3/16 brake line and screw it into a air nozzle and...

JustAutoParts - a place to find automotive parts and technical advice.
JustAutoParts - a place to find automotive parts and technical advice. This is the place to find automotive parts, help and advice for the best prices on the web. Also find technical advice, tips and...

95 4x4 2500 HD
Can anyone tell me if a 1995 chevy 4x4 2500 HD has a headlight relay. I have lost my high beam. I have checked the dimmer sw. and the headlight sw. the wires are of a much larger size on the dimmer...
1
1

Auto body question
i'm replacing a door on a 93 gmc sierra 1500, the pin holes in the hinges are worn and oval shaped, how do you fix this, so the door wont sag thanks
1
1

who do I report maintenance to for powertrain warranty?
I'm told that in order for my GM 5 year/100,000 warranty to be valid, I have to have the scheduled maintenance done by an ASE mechanic. Does anyone know who or where this scheduled maintenance needs...
4
4

Where / how do you clean your truck?
This may sound like a stupid question, but... I have only been mudding with my truck once, and it was clay mud. I had to pressure wash the bottom of the truck, take the rims off to blast off the mud...
1
1

Engine Knock Right at Engine Start only!!
I'm trying to get as much research for this as I possibly can before taking action. Any info you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated! My Situation: Sometimes when I go to start my truck, I...
18
18

No brake lights, '90 Chevy 1ton 4X4
The bulbs are ok. I have turn signals. I checked the fuse that says "brake" and it is ok. I need to disconnect the switch and see if shorting the connector makes the brake lights come on. It's really...
1
1

drawbacks of a 2WD
I'm thinking about replacing my 1995 Tahoe 4X4 with a newer 2 wd. Since I only use the 4wd for the occasional snow that we have I wonder why not a 2wd? I'm thinking less maintenance and better gas...
13
13