Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: dodge trucks
I took out a Ram 1500 the other week, if that helps. (Of course I caused some serious damage to my front fender as well...)
1
1

1989 k-1500 brake question
1989 chevrolet k-1500 4x4 with 4.3L engine. During brake application the vehicle "hops" or feels like its bouncing up and down slightly. I'm guessing the rotors/drums might need replaced to fix this....
2
2

1989 k-1500 acceleration problem
I have a 1989 chevrolet k 1500 4x4 truck with the 4.3 L TBI Engine. When accelerating, the truck seems to stumble/hesitate. It almost feels like the truck is bucking up the road. It will do this if...
7
7

99 Suburban K1500 - No Start - Fuel Pump ?
It's dark and raining here. My 1999 Suburban K1500 is stuck in a parking lot a few miles down the road and it will not start. It cranks just fine and the lights are nice and bright. There is no hint...
6
6

96 Suburban K-1500 - Ignition switch removal - HELP
I am about to pull my hair out.. .all 3 strands... I have a 96 Suburban that was almost Grand theft auto.. due to the dumb theives award, they failed... but messed up the column... the cylinder is...
1
1

1990 Blazer power steering pump pulley
I can't find a pulley installer to borrow or rent. I think I can use a bolt, spacer and nut to install it without the special tool. Does anyone know what size bolt to use to install the pulley? john
5
5

1990 Blazer water pump
1990 full size, 350 tbi, auto, AC, serpentine belt. Do I need the reverse rotation water pump? john
2
2

2005 GMC saffari
two wheel drv 4.3 problem abs light on brake light on dash on look at gage light on { I am thinking abs module ] but its a $600.00 fix Brake are good just had rear replaced what do you guys think
5
5

2007 Silverado
I have a '07 Chevy Silverado Classic (4 wheel drive). I have just started to notice that when I take my foot off the gas, I hear a dragging sound (I beleive it is coming from the front wheels, but not...

window drive motor
90 Blazer Full Size. How in the devil do you get the gol dang motor out? There is a hole there I can just barley squeeze my arm through, I can feel the motor down there, just cant figure out how to...
15
15

Wiring Diagram
Am looking for a wiring diagram for the rear windshield motor on my 1997 Chevy Blazer 4X4. Have searched the net and came up with nothing!! Any help would GREATLY be appreciated! Tony
9
9

Intermintent miss/Rough idle after overheating
I have a 1997 GMC Yukon w/5.7l engine, SLE package w/160,000 trouble free miles. During a trip to meet friends in Canada, my wife was driving and noticed the temp guage was pegged (260 degrees). She...
2
2

1992 S10 heater problem??
I have a 1992 S10 Blazer. It is 4wheel drive, four door Tahoe version. It has the 4.3 TBI with 354,000 miles on it. The air seems to blow through the defrost all the time. Air does go through the...
3
3

98 blazer blower motor resistor
I just took it out, and then realized after directly putting power to it that the motor still worked, but before this it did not. How do i check the resistor?
1
1

’94 Chevy S10 Blazer Problems
I have a 1994 Chevy S10 Blazer with a V6 vortec engine. The problems I have are very little acceleration, a "service engine" light that comes on when I reach and exceede 50 MPH and stays on until I...
7
7