Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1984 Dual fuel tank wiring question
My son removed a defective drivers side fuel tank a while ago. I am trying to put a new one back in. Question I have is the tank on the drivers side has a ground wire, and a wire that connects to the...
5
5

99 blazer Fuel Pressure Regulator
Hello, i cant seem to find the location of my Fuel Pressure Regulator. i have a 1999 s10 blazer 4.3v Vin "W". can anyone help thanks
5
5

I post on youtube a video about the mahindra classic jeeps
the url on youtube is Presentation about mahindra cj3b and cj5 clone website http://mm540dp.mooo.com

Riddle me this
Hey folks, Gotta dilemma that has stumped a regular ASE shop, the dealership, and another entirely different ASE shop for over 2 months now. I have a 1994 GMC 2500 2 wheel drive standard truck, no AC...
12
12

smell of gas under hood
I noticed a smell of gas under my 1985 S10 Blazer hood on the right side after a fill up, but I don't see any leaks........ is it possible that this smell is coming from some vent like a gas vent...
1
1

Door adjustment on 1998 Chevy Silverado
I noticed recently that both driver and passenger side doors have begun to sag. While still being able to close, the kids are having a hard time closing them fully. Is there a way to adjust them, or...
1
1

Heater Coil
Can anyone tell me if a heater coil from a 1986 chevy pickup will fit a 1996 chevy pickup?
1
1

Help looking for manual
Does anyone know where I can get an shop manual for 1967 c50 Chevrolet dump truck? Thanks, Robin
2
2

Search Engine Optimization
Anyone out there using any great SEO systems that are helping increase traffic to their websites? I have discovered a course that has been amazing for my internet business and I have seen dramatic...

1998 Blazer Parking brake ratchet
Hi all, I have a 1998 Blazer that I bought new in Dec 1997. Around Jan 2001 the foot parking brake ratchet broke. The dealer replaced it back then. Now the other day it broke again. I only use it to...

Re: Truck Bed Liner
john turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and spammed the world with: fixx0red your post. HTH! HAND FOAD
1
1

NBS '99 a/c issues
i can't seem to get a blend of cold/warm air with my a/c. if the blend control is set to max cold the a/c cools fine. if i move the dial one "click" to warm the temperature of the air is what i would...
1
1

floater hubs - bolt circle.
What is the bolt circle for a 6 bolt locking hub or drive flange for a floater axle? What all different sizes are there and what to they fit. Anything close to 6 on 2 3/8" ? Don't ask what it will be...

GM to pay For DEX-COOL DAMAGE
GM settles class-action suit GM General Motors Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 at 5:58 p.m. (AP) -- General Motors has agreed to settle a series of class-action lawsuits claiming a faulty engine...
1
1

2002 chevy Tahoe
I need some help I have a 2002 Chevy Tahoe and it was a rany day when I had exit the freeway and then my truck started to shake and then it just turned off on me I tried to start it up again and it...
7
7