Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anti-Freeze leak
I have a 1996 chevy 1/2 ton pickup that is leaking antifreeze from under the passenger side dash board. There is no leaking outside in the engine compartment just inside under the dash. Does anyone...
19
19

Quadrasteer Owners
Looking for owners (current and past) of Quadrasteer equipped Chevy and GMC trucks. My 03 Silverado is still going strong - with no issues. I'm looking to find out if there's anything I should watch...

'08 Silverado gas mileage
We're considering the purchase of an '08 Silverado (6.0L, 4X4) 2500HD. What kind of gas mileage can I expect if driven conservatively? About 20% of the mileage is towing a 5,000# camper, the remainder...
11
11

c 1500
I have a c-1500-1989-350 motor. Yesterday it ran normal except it missed a couple times right after I started it. The rest of the day it ran fine. Today it wont fire at all-it is getting gas....

SES Code P0157
Having a issue with this code. I know that it relates to the bank 2 down stream O2 sensor. Both down stream sensors were replaced this weekend, as the were both shot. I also replaced the fuel pump...
9
9

95 Jimmy 4x4 - high idle after wife flattened battery and we boosted it
Does anyone know why a 95 (crossover model with full OBD-2 computer) Jimmy would idle high after the battery was flattened and then boosted? The ECM isn't throwing codes. It sounds like it would if...
3
3

OT-Special edition vehicles
I'm trying to get a list together of the special edition vehicles named after the engineer who designed the SE, like the Shelby Mustang or the Cogsworth Vega. I know there is a Corvette named after...
12
12

my 94 chevy 1500 with a 350 runs 100% better when i disconect the wire under the dash for setting the timeing i have set the timeing to o btd but it runs bad and i get a little spark knock im thinking...

Building BackLinks for You.
Hi Everyone we are a small firm doing SEO etc, and we are expanding slowly but nicely. We're looking for new clients for SEO, and backlink building. We can help you grab a top position for either you...

U-Joints bad?
I have a 99 silverado, 4x4 extended cab. It has 5.3L and 4L60E transmission. I recently noticed some strange symptoms. When I come to a stop, it sometimes feels like a klunk. Its almost imperceptable...
2
2

98 Jimmy auto switch to 4 hi
Hello, Read some other post with similar problems, but not the same deal.. This problem started this winter, during a snow storm and driving the Jimmy, auto switched to 4 hi, did not see it change...
1
1

08 Silverado DVD
Hello, how can i switch from ntsc to pal on an 08 silverado HD DVD Navi??
3
3

98 blaser stuck in 4wd
read recent treads on this done all of the above. disconnect battery ect.. i tried changing the TCCM that did not work...fuse is good...all connections are good...already replace 4wd vacuum actuator 1...
3
3

down shift
i have a 94 1500 4x4 with a 350 and a 4l60e trany it has no low power and and i have to floor it to get it to down shift i think the engine is fine but is it possible the torque converter is locked or...
1
1

NV4500 to Detroit: best way?
Has anyone out there put a NV4500 on a inline 53 Detroit?? NO ONE seems to have done this.
2
2