Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93 k2500 suburban 5.7l - Too old to tow?
Rather than jacking someone's thread, I started a new one from the below to address something that popped up in it - here's a snip from the original thread... Is this the general opinion? I'm in...
2
2

2000 silverado 4x4 with 6.0 lt engine
I currently have a problem, I have no power brakes and no power steering, I checked the surpentine belt and its working fine. The pulleys are turning and the fluid levels are full. What might be the...
2
2

Instrument Malfunctions
2004 Chevy Silverado 4 X 4 Tach, speedometer and now temp. gauges are malfunctioning by giving false readings. Tach will read normally for a while then go to zero, speedometer sticks at 30 -40 mph...
3
3

SEO Services
I will hands down say that I hate seo firms but I must say that Atomic SEO is the only true seo firm that I have ever seen. So I wanted to knowwhat you guys thought of there seo services.

92 K1500 Shakes, shudders on 4WD engagement ???????
1992 k1500 5.7 4L60 4WD Got snow yesterday and engaged 4WD at low speed under 15 mph and when 4WD is engaged truck shakes and has mucho vibration. This happens as soon as the floor lever is pulled...
2
2

Chevy Stroker Engine
I have a 93 GM truck with a 350 in it. I am considering rebuilding it to a 383 stroker engine. Do I need to change the fuel pump, fuel lines or injectors for this engine to work well. I am only...
5
5

hubs for 93 suburban k
Since I don't have manually locking hubs, I would have to assume that my truck uses some sort of inertia locking mechanism at each front wheel whenever the front transfer case is engaged. It seems to...
3
3

Another 'my 4WD doesn't work' question - 95 Jimmy
I have a few simple but odd questions about the 4WD vac system on this vehicle. 1) If the rear end engages in low when I select 4W low but the front diff doesn't lock, this means my encoder motor is...
12
12

93 k series hydroboost lines
I have a hydroboost system and it's leaking badly. I don't have a diagram of where the lines go and I'm a bit confused - the leak is just under the headlight. A lines come off the steering gearbox and...
3
3

98 Chevy Suburban Oil Cooler Line question
1998 Chevy Suburban K2500 4x4 454 engine (gas) My suburban has a coolant leak at the upper oil cooler line fitting going into the radiator. There is a stamped tin nut that holds the fitting and leak...
5
5

any opinions on Tahoe/Yukon?
Hi, I'm looking to buy a used SUV and currently more interested in 2002-2003 Tahoe/Yukon. Any thoughts and concerns? specially from current/previous owners of these SUVs? I'm mainly concerned about...
3
3

Chevy Colorado
To any Colorado/Canyon owners, what are your thoughts on this truck? Likes, dislikes, problems etc.. I am thinkning about getting rid of my Silvy and getting a 4x4 Crew Cab Colorado as I really have...
25
25

transmissions
What kind of transmission would I need for a 95 k1500 4x4 with over-drive?
3
3

What's your discount threshold?
Here's my question: assuming you have to pay a 5% sales tax in a new vehicle, what's the maximum percent of the sticker you would be willing to pay for a new Silverado or Colorado 4X4 truck?...
2
2

poor mpg 02 blazer 4.3
i get really bad mpg on my 02 blazer 4.3 lt i get 12 i town and maybe 19 hwy any ideas why i get such bad mpg i only have a 13 gal tank it has been tuned and it doesn't seem to help? BAIN15
10
10