Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

REAR SUSPENSION CONCERNS
I have a '91 Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 (axle under leaf suspension). I added helper springs to the back (between the stock springs and axel), but after reassembly I realized that the leaf center pin now...
2
2

'95 Tahoe won't shift
Automatic 4X4 The transmission will not shift from drive to drive2(over-drive) I was told it might be a short. Any ideas? Thanks Stan
1
1

2003 Trailblazer right side/passenger heater not working
Hello, My wife owns a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer. She noticed the other day that the light on the right side (passenger) was not illuminating. Now she says that there is no hot air blowing out (or even...
1
1

98 Chevy K1500
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a downloadable owners manual? Thnaks
1
1

Rough Shifting Chevy
I apologize for posting a car question in a truck forum, But I couldn't find a Chevy forum here to ask my question. I have a 2001 auto-trans Impala that normally shifts as smooth as silk. Occasionally...
11
11

SnoMan MeltDown
8 post of Snoflak ranting in less than one hour! Wow... Just... Wow Think we're having an effect? ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E (Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e...
12
12

Fuel sending unit?
I was reading another post about the problem someone was having with the fuel sending unit. I have a 2000 Silverado with a 167K, my sending unit has been bad (and getting worse) since the truck had...
2
2

need help truck has no power
my 94 chevy has no low end power it has be slowly getting worse so i changed the tps,map, and did a tune up plugs wires cap roter fuel and air filter put a new fuel pump in checked the timeing many of...
21
21

factory zr2, aftermarket tires and wheels
I've got a stock '02 s10 zr2 truck. I've been tossing around the idea of aftermarket wheels and tires since I bought it but I have some concerns. Looking at the clearance on the stock tire size of...
2
2

'06 2500 HD trailer wiring harness question
I'm trying to provide power to my slide in camper via the wiring harness Chevy provides which is located under the bed of the truck, toward the front of the bed, on the driver's side. The harness has...
6
6

knock sensor
On my '93 k2500 5.7 Suburban, what happens when I disconnect the knock sensor? Will the computer assume there is a knock condition and compensate, or will the computer assume there is no knock...
45
45

NEEDING INFO ON 89 CHEVY 1500 SILVERADO
IVE GOT THE 89 SILVERADO ITS GOT THE 350TBI AND IM NEEDING TO KNOW THE SPECS ON THE TRUCK LIKE THE WEIGHT AND THE HORSE AND THE TORQUE AND WAS WANTING TO KNOW SOME EASY WAYS TO INCREASE HORSE THANKS

skimmer is back (with 2 questions)
Hey guys. It has been a while since I've posted to or enjoyed reading this newsgroup. I hope everyone has been well. There are too many posts for me to catch up. Mid summer....I bought an inboard...

89 chevy S10 Rear brake line leak looking for cheap alternative to fix!
Lord have mercy this darn truck has drove me nuts!! Well first I replaced the front brake lines which were leaking due to rust rubbing them raw, just to discover that after bleeding them there was...
7
7

2006 2500HD diesel MPG and gallons used in DIC
Anyone know how accurate the readings in the DIC are for average MPG, and gallons used for 2006 model year Chevy trucks?
6
6