Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Headlights as well as the switch on
Hello all I have a 2002 Silverado Z71 1500 HD sportsbed The questions I have are I just noticed that my automatic Headlights as well as the switch on headlights are not working I tried replacing any...
7
7

RadRideSpace.com
Hot Rodders .... Please accept this invitation to join a Radical new website, for Cool People with Nice Rides, just like you. The site is 100% free and allows members to: =B7 Upload Unlimited Photos &...

Tachometer reads wrong
My truck is a 2005 2500HD with Duramax & 6sp manual. Lately, when is is cold outside, I have been experiencing a problem with the tachometer. The instrument simply reads the wrong engine speed. There...
1
1

Tahoe hot start problem
I've got a 2001 Tahoe , when a drive any distance and the motor warms up to temp if I stop for say 10 or 15 minutes and then go to restart it , it will turn over but it won't start unless I give it...
7
7

wht kinda mpg should i get 4.3
i have a 02 chev blazer 2wd 4.3 lt auto with k&n air filter and after market exhaust stock wheels tires wht kinda mpg sould i be looking to get any one know thnaks BAIN15
19
19

"Chugging" during acceleration
Hey gang! I know I'll be able to find someone in a group this size and well- informed to help me. I've got a 1999 Chevy Z71 Ext. Cab with the 5.3 V8 and about 176xxx miles. Several months ago after...
6
6

need help with 98 Chevy pickup brake switch
I have a 98 Chev extended cab pickup with an automatic transmission, this weekend it wouldn't shift from park. I disconnected what I think is the linkage that connects to the switch that keep one from...
1
1

Changing ball joints on 2002 S10 4WD
$800 qoute from shop for this. Ouch!!! Scale of 1 to 10 how hard is this to do at home and are special tools required? thanks. -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher...
13
13

93 suburban 3rd row seat mounts
I just got a 3rd row seat from a salvage yard along with the seat belt harnesses that hang from the roof. My truck never had a 3rd row seat, but the 2nd row had flip-up things for it and I noted that...
3
3

93 K2500 Suburban 5.7 - stalls at idle
I just finished replacing the fuel pump (it was delivering only 4lbs) and it now is giving me a consistent 10lbs of pressure, and now at cruising I have no performance problems. I also replaced the...
15
15

troubleshooting ignition circuit
How do you hook an electronics type oscope to check yor ignition. Ive used an oscope before that was made for automotive troubeshooting but it has been a long time. I think you hook the vertical to...
1
1

1998 Blazer Keyless entry question
Does anyone know how to program the keyless entry for a 1998 Blazer? I don't want to pay the dealer $50.
2
2

Intermediate steering shaft?
Apparently there is an upgraded steering shaft. Does anyone know the new UPGRADED part number? My dealer hasn't heard of an upgraded part. Thanks, G
1
1

Axle shaft movement
Just replaced axle shafts on my 1970 C-10 with 12 bolt 3.73 rearend. The replacement shafts are the exact same length and spline count as the old ones. Also replaced bearings and seals. How much side...
2
2

Re: Re: Help!!! Advice needed, 4.3 liter engine head gasket in a 96 Astro van
THere is a bigger concern hear. Head gaskets on these engines do not just pop or fail. THere is always a reason. Usually it is from low coolant or overheating and the head warps and gasket blows. You...
11
11