Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Help!!! Advice needed, 4.3 liter engine head gasket in a 96 Astro van
Have him spring for a Alldata subscription for the van. At least you will have some sort of resource with diagrams for the van, and since he's a 'puter guy he should have a wireless laptop for easy...
11
11

An0nYm0uS/Private WEb Hosting - Secured Anonymous Usenet Newsgroups and More
for the most reliable resources anywhere. When you are serious. U-A covers it all. Jimmy Doolittle e e e e ery er y e %OA;Nl,Q;LtkEH'IR`N+;

1985 Suburban steering prob.
I just replaced the steering gear box on my 85 4wd Suburban. The problem is the steering is locked up. Before I installed the rebuilt box , I checked it out . It worked fine then.. well I recoonected...
1
1

Click When Turning Only
When turning at low speed, my 2000 Z71 has a small tick that can be felt through the steering wheel. I has 60,000 easy miles on it and the tires have always been rotated at 5,000 miles and hand...
4
4

1994 K1500 p/u 5.7L missfire/hesitation
1994 K1500 p/u. 5.7 motor, auto trans. Problem with smooth starting and smooth takeoff. This problem just gradually surfaced over the past few weeks. prior to this, the engine ran just fine. Truck...
14
14

check gauges light
Hi everyone, I have a 1993 silverado 2x4 5 liter auto. recently a check gages light came is seperate from the check engine light,I have never seen this light before. I was hoping someone might be able...
1
1

weird windshield washer
97 Chevy 1/2 ton. Windshield washer sprays, but spray doesn't come out with enough force to reach the windshield. Blew out the lines with the compressor. Checked the washer spary nozzles (clear). Blew...
7
7

Low voltage untill engine revs up
I have a 2000 Chevy silverado Z71 4x4 with a 5.3L. About 50% of the time when I start the truck the voltage guage only reads about 10 volts. When I hit the street and rev the engine up the guage jumps...
5
5

S10 Parts Truck For Sale

94 Burban 300,000 miles keep or sell?
I've got a 94 suburan with with 298,000+ miles. Original engine uses no oil. replaced transmission at 195,000 (daughter burnt it towing horse trailer in O'drive) replaced rear axle at 250,000 Rear...
3
3

93 Suburban K2500 5.7L TBI Fuel Pump Fuse & Relay location
Can anyone tell me exactly where to find the electric fuel pump fuse and relay for the above truck? Also, which pins to bypass on the relay for a test? I parked it and it is no longer getting fuel...
12
12

88 S-10 Blazer 4.3 Windshield wipers Question?
Can anybody tell me why my windshield wipers come for no apperent times they come on with just turning the steering wheel other times when I turn on signal lights?If it is the turn signal switch it's...
7
7

no puedo postear ...

no puedo postear
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:56 AM Subject: no puedo postear....
2
2

89 Chevy G-20 Van underhood vacuum chamber WHY?
What is the funny round ball vacuum chamber under my hood? What does it do? Why did it collapse? Can I drive without it if I plug the vacuum line? -- Message posted using information at
3
3