Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 blazer 4x4 issue
I own a 98 S-10 4 Door Blazer with a push button 4 wheel drive system with no automatic 4 wheel drive button.During the 4 years that I owned it, every month or so I would push the 4 wheel drive high...

2002 ls cheve blazer 4.3 v6
it has 106095 any thing i should get ready to replace it runs well was wondering wht kinda plugs i sould put in it and wht kinda mpg u all get on urs its a 2 wheel drive automatic 4.3 v6 stock and wht...
2
2

95 Jimmy 4x4 - anchor points for child seat??
Here's a silly question that hopefully someone can answer... Does a 95 Jimmy 4x4 come with OEM anchor points to be used with a LATCH system-based child seat? I looked and looked and looked... I...
2
2

Intermediate Steering shaft
Does anyone have instructions on lubing the intermediate steering shaft on GM trucks 99-06? I recall reading that there is a lubing kit available..does anyone have th epart number for the kit? thanks,...
1
1

4X4 HEAVY DUTY WINCH PLATE / GUARD FOR SALE for chevy 1973 to 1976 and others
I have a few of these in NOS storage on North Shore Nassau County, Long Island, New York for COD pick-up. For pickup in Sea Cliff, NY . Please respond to my email: Here is the link of photos: only...

Washboarding On Packed Sand?
Does anybody know what causes this? I've got one stretch that I drive fairly regularly and it varies from flat/smooth to extremely wash-boardy - like every 8 inches. Something to do with people...
3
3

Aftermarket Front Shocks For '98 Suburban?
Seems like there are some aftermarket shocks out there with some pretty substantial performance claims. Anybody found it worthwhile to pay the extra money? If so, favored make/model?
1
1

4wd will not lock in - 1996 Chevy Pickup
I have a 1996 Chevy K1500 Pickup with the pushbutton 4 wheel drive. The front will not lock in and the light on the dash just blinks. I pulled the actuator and connected to battery and it extends. I...
13
13

Windshield wiper refills
Hi all, I am looking for windshield wiper blade refills for my 1998 Blazer & I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere at the local stores. They only sell the blade unit complete with the rubber...
5
5

2002 GMC SONOMA 4x4 REAR DIFF.
Hey Yall, So I have a rear diff. seal leak on my 2002 4x4 Sonoma and I plan on taking it apart to drain the oil and replace the seal. I haven't replaced one before so I'm lookin for a little guidence....
42
42

Blazer T10 4x4 2 door 50 mph I hear a sound like moaning noise like it poped into Hight 4 wheels drive
I own a 1991 Chevy Blazer T10 4x4 2 door .I had to used 4 wheel low drive this spring when I tried to go to 2 wheel drive the light when on to the front wheels and when I get it up to about 50 mph I...
3
3

win aldl
Hi all I have a 1988 R20 suburban which is converted to run on lpg. I have downloaded a copy of win aldl. my problem is that the check engine light keeps showing that its lean, the lpg computer that...
21
21

Front Wheel Bearing: Failure Mode?
My '98 'burb - 150k+, never had a wheel bearing replaced - has started making a rotational-related noise. Gonna take it to the shop tomorrow, but my money is on their telling me that they can't hear...
3
3

95 Jimmy 4x4 SLT (under dash question)
If any of you know what the A-F Porter Brumfield relay 'pack' under the pass side lower dash (just left of the vac motor for the blower door) is, please let me know. It's maybe the size of a box of...

Lower Ball Joints 1998 Chevy Astro
Trying to replace lower ball joints on 1998 Astro Van hae bought the tool to press them out as well as tryed a sledge hammer still not budging anyone have any other ideas to remove these Thanks
4
4