Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

starting problem
i have a 93 gmc sierra Z71 4x4 5.7L pickup, when i start it for the first time of the day, it fires up for about 5 seconds then quits, i then turn the key off ,then back to the postion just before the...
1
1

o6 silverado
my ac wires burned the plastic right off by the blower, is this a recall issue or sorry charlie? it only bured one wire and my fan dont work now...
5
5

NP 208 to NP 205 swap
I have A 1981 K-20 8600 GVW LT-9 5.7 350 cdi M465 4 speed manual Dana 44 front 3.73 14 bolt full floater rear 3.73 yea I know the 3.73's suck with the 35" BEG Mud TA's NP 208 TC Warn HD lock out hubs...
1
1

What year truck cap will fit my 1997 GMC 8' bed
I'm looking for a used fiberglass cap for my truck and was wondering what other years will fit. I have a guy with a nice one but it is on a 04 and not sure it will fit. I have a 1997 GMC 8' bed with...
2
2

Hard Hot Start
I've got a 5.7L TBI (1995) that has an odd problem that I've been trying to diagnose and correct. On a cold start, the truck starts fine. Drive it till it's hot and stop for ~30 minutes or less, it...
9
9

Programming Key Fobs
How Do I Program A Key Fob For A 2006 Chevy Silverado??
3
3

timing a 4.3 vortec v-6 code w???
I am having trouble getting the timing on zero on the crank damper it runs best retarded what do i have to do to get it timed to zero on the damper???? thank you
26
26

bed mats
Any good/bad experiences with bed mats.? Appreciate brand name... TIA
2
2

Power steering problem
Hey guys - I have a 99 Silverado, 4x4, 5.3L with the 4l60e. In the past couple of months, I noticed my power steering would tighten up for a few seconds and then return to easy steering. This always...
6
6

08 chevy crew cab silverado
i need some advise. i just bought an 08 chevy silverado crew cab. i want to put a factory in-dash navigation in it. first is it a plug-n-play installation? second, can someone tell me a part number i...
8
8

v6 to v8 stock tach conversion
Is anybody manufacturing a module to convert a stock dash's electronic tach that was originally intended for a v6 and making it adapt to a v8? Im thinking about building a convertor to do this if...

Way to hot 95 Suburban!
I have a '95 Suburban (K2500) with 120k miles. I have replaced the water pump, had the system pressure tested and flushed. The fan works. I am not losing any coolant. The oil does not have any water...
14
14

2002 silverado 2500 trailering load button on shifter???
My on/off button on the shifter for pulling a trailer does not engage or the light doesn't come on. I didn't see a specific fuse for this option, am I missing it? What other causes might there be for...
6
6

1996, S10, 4.3L EVAP DRAIN HOSE
Can anyone tell me where the a/c evap drain hose exits the passenger compartment? Can I get to it with relative ease or do I have to disassemble the ac/heater ductwork?

Shop expierience??
hi all i wonder does anybody have expirience of company named "TranspPowerFactory" placed in 14601 SW 168th Ave Indiantown , FL 34956. I,m about to order a transmission from there. But i would like to...
1
1