Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93 S-10 Blazer 4.3 W 4L60-E
Just found out the 't shift into 3rd or 4th question is how much trouble would it be to switch it out with a 700R-4? Thanks for any suggestions! Bobby
3
3

fa: transfer case rebuild kit, new, NP203
$140 new, starting bid at $10 could be a great bargain for someone who needs it
1
1

There was a time, not very long ago.......<<<ROLL CALL>>>
You know peoples............... This use to be one of THE HOTTEST tech forums............. with a great archive for tech topics. ya'll run off all the regulars that made this NG the place to go for...
3
3

Cold Air Intake '07 Silverado
Just checking to see if anyone has a recommendation on cold air intakes for the Silverado. I had an AEM unit on my 2001 Silverado (4.8liter) and that seemed to work well. Just bought a 2007 Classic...
1
1

Windshield Wipers Stick...
1995 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4 Ext. Cab 5.0....Sometimes my wipers seem to go to far and get stuck in that position. A little nudge gets them going again. Other than that they work fine. What would...
3
3

How to Be A.N.0.N.Y.M.0.U.S while you are online
Its a fact. When you are online and post to a newsgroup, surf to a website, get on IRC or send an e-mail, your IP address is provided to those who want it and that is a direct connection (doorway) to...

S-10 Overheating
I have a 2000 Chev S-10 4x4 . My problem is when the a/c is on the engine temp goes way above normal. When I turn the a/c off the temp goes back to normal. Anyone know what would cause this?
6
6

GM Truck Rear Brake Conversion
Does anyone make a conversion kit to go from the rear disc brakes to drum brakes? TIA
7
7

power window clunking sound on driver side
I have a 1999 chevrolet s-10 blazer. The power window on drivers side is making clunking sounds when activated in either direction up or down.
10
10

exhaust manifold / header paint
anyone know what paint is good for exhaust manifolds? i need to pain some ramhorns and want the finish to last. would bbq paint hold up t the heat?? i hear the regular exhaust paints just burn off...
4
4

1997 GMC Suburban Door Panel & Brake Switch
I've got a '97 GMC Suburban that has some sort of issue with the drivers inside door handle and it's ability to open the door (drivers window must be rolled down and door opened with the exterior...
8
8

Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
How diffiicult are these to replace? Just paid over $500.00 at the dealer to have the right one done and now I can hear the left side begininng to whine. I just had the ball joints replaced. Would the...
12
12

How to Flush a Engine
I have a 92 Z71.. My Oil stick has started to rust. Fact it has been rusting for a bit. I went get a new stick but hey did not have one.. I thought I would go buy a salvage yard and get one.. When I...
5
5

Parts Source
Anyone have a good parts source for 99 and newer Chevy/GMC tuck parts, mainly lookng for interior right now.
1
1

OEM Chevy and GM Truck Parts books for sale
I have the following OEM GM and Chevy truck parts books for sale on microfiche. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. GM TRUCK 90-98 ASTRO/SAFARI Nov-97 GM TRUCK 85-89 ASTRO/SAFARI May-92 GM...