Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping IAN : Code P0452
2001 Silverado 4.8L. SES Light is on. It's been reset. It returns. It is throwing code P0452. Gas cap has been replaced. Still throws the P0452 code. Any ideas? Is it the pressure sensor in the tank?...

More handbrake issues: 1995 Sierra
When the rear brakes get really wet from heavy rain or when launching my boat, the parking brake freezes when applied and won't let loose. I have to gun the engine and then it will let go with a loud...

94 chev heater core
Anyone have links or info on r&r the heater core on a 94 chev 1/2 ton 4x4 w/ac?

Question about retroing a vehicle Any help?
I would like to take a late 70's to mid 80's chevy truck and retro it as far as removing all electronics. Is that possible? Return the truck to a 'points' system, etc. Also, can you take a truck which...
1
1

1984 6 cyl. knocking sound
OK - i have a 1984 Chevy S-10, 4-wheel drive, 6 Cyl. engine, just over 180,000 miles. After starting at after it sitting for about 2 weeks, I noticed thier was a slight ticking sound coming from the...
15
15

Making the handbrake stronger, 2002 Tahoe
Hey Newsgroups, I recently bought a used 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe. When standing in a hill, the handbrake is not strong enough to keep the car stopped. I looked through the Internet for any plans on the...
24
24

chevy 350
hi i just bought a 350 motor and i want to know some about it...... it is a 4 bolt mains motor because i checked... heres the #'s back flange behind head drivers side cast # 3970010 and 41 GM .........
1
1

650 dbl pump vs 600 VS carb
I want a decent carb for my 327 but am not to sure about the 650 dbl pump carb I have and how it would perform.. I have a stall converter th350 /327 bored 60 over performer PM intake combo so need a...
9
9

87 Sierra S15 firing order?
my book says that the firing order for my v6 is 165432 where #1 is driverside nearest front of vehicle. I changed plugs, distributor cap rotor button and the truck wont start. It backfires back...
3
3

6 way trailer plug on 2004 Silverado problem
I can't get any power to the right side brake light pin for the trailer plug. The turn signals, 4 way and running lights work but no brake light for the right side only. Has anyone had this problem?...

High Mount Stop Lamp
The CHMSL on my daughter's 96 Blazer has not worked since she purchased the vehicle used 2 yrs ago. I don't have a manual for it, so don't know if it's part of another circuit in the fuse panel...
3
3

Class Action Suit
I am thinking about filing a class action lawsuit against Chevrolet for knowingly installing substandard brake rotors in 200X Chev HD pickup trucks. Mine has 24,400 miles with soft rotors beyond...
46
46

UIsenet Tunnels - An0nYm0uS usenet newsgroups
offers a total online solution. All the tools you'llneed for all the popular online protocols. They have been around for over 10 years. Ralph Waters w e er gr )PuF92Fc#H3Clc

plug wires
I have an 89 k5, 350. tbi, stock. The plug wires for this truck have 90 degree boots at the plugs, which ground out through the insulation at various points even with the use of wire looms....
1
1

Wiring a Blazer for Towing
Just acquired a 2001 Blazer and would like to get a wiring harness for trailer lights installed. Where is the best location to tap into the existing wiring and how do I access it? Also, it's a 6 pin...
2
2