Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chevy'S EFLEX drive system
This is what Chevy is trying to introduce to the market... What do you think?? The E-Flex Drive System - What It Is And How It Works...

chevy engines
I have a 1997 chevy 4x4 with a 305 that is knocking,does anybody know if i can put in a 350.What components will i have to change,or should i put a 305 back in for any info!!
9
9

02 suburban rear lock switch
i have a 02 suburban that i have had for 5 months. the rear door lock switch (located at the back hatch), does not work. can someone direct me to the location of the fuse, or maybe as to what might be...

95 Lumina running hot
95 Lumina running hot grandpa and I have been trying to figure his 3.1 chevy Lumina problem is, is that it overheats. You can drive it 4-5 miles andthe temp will rise really quick, but will go down...
1
1

Smog Pump & Air Injector Removal on 454, convert to headers?
I have an '89 1-ton with a 454. the truck has 300,000+ miles and for the past 70,000 miles I have been plagued with leaking exhaust manifold gaskests. I think that the exhaust manifolds are possibly...
1
1

1995 G20 Chevvy Van - no temp reading
Discouraging Sunday. Bought universal guaranteed fit NAPA mechanical temp gauge kit. Opened up doghouse, drilled firewall, and..... bushings don't fit! &)(*&)&*. Put it all back together, and still no...

Re: 98 S-10 dead battery
I think I would start by finding what is causing the draw(S) with the ampmeter in line. First start with disconnecting the alternator wiring, then individual fuses from the panel to kinda give you a...
3
3

2004 Silverado Radio Bulb Replacement
Greetings, I own a 2004 Silverado 2500HD crew cab with the stock Delco AM/FM/CD radio. Several of the light bulbs that illuminate the knobs and buttons on the radio have gone out and I want to replace...
1
1

2007 Silverado 5.4L c/w towing package
I took my boat to the water today and observed transmission temperatures as high as 205 degrees, ambient 75 degrees. Does anyone know what the maximum temperature range should be. My 6.6L deisel never...
7
7

Allison spin on filter???
Wheredo you get OEM AC Delco filters besides the dealer. Online ? How much r u paying? Thanks Larry
3
3

survey: source of metal on oil drain magnet ???
A buddy of mine performed a routine oil change on his 98 k1500 5.7 w/117k miles. He reports metal on the magnet for the first time. Tiny pieces of iron all standing at attention. The oil went into a...
3
3

? about electronic rear view mirrors
Hi, Have a 97 ext cab z71 with compass and dimming feature. My question is this, is the electrical plug the same for the mirrors with compass and temp?? Like this option better, Can I upgrade??...

so the TH350 will not adapt to my 700R4 in my 88 chev ?
I never really got as good answer on this so I'll try one more time.. I erally don't like the 700R4 , I have a TH350 here that is like new..I would like to just drop it in and be done with th 700.....
11
11

ABS pump going out??
Can some one tell me what the symptoms of an ABS pump going out are? My 95' k2500 is acting up. Sometimes when I'm at a slow speed like 10-20 mph and I apply the brake, I hear the pump and feel it in...
7
7

Smog Pump & Air Injector Removal on 454
How to plug the holes in the factory header after smog(air) pump and air injector manifold removal on 1988 chevy 454
1
1