Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fitting size for 1988 chevy 454 air injector manifold
what is the diameter and thread count of the fittings on the air injector manifold that screws into each of the exhaust pipes on the factory header of a 1988 454CID engine???? I really need some help...
5
5

Better In Sand In 4wd Low Than 4wd High?
Seems like my '98 'burb K1500 has better traction in soft sand when it's in the low range than high. In the context of snow/ice this seems counter-intuitive to me. Low range ==> more torque.... More...
3
3

89 k5 front axle ?
89 k5 silverado blazer 5.7, 700r4, 4 wd, manual lock, solid front axle I have a "ticking" "clicking" sound coming from my front wheel. I presume it is the bearing. Can the bearing alone be replaced or...
3
3

Does anyone have a pic of a 95 blazer/jimmy with the OEM lower valance, bar and fog lights?
If you have a picture, can direct me to a picture, or can take one of your s15 I would appreciate it. I would like to add the OEM lower valance with fog lights and front bush/light bar. If you¹ve...
1
1

Survey: Which of honda quads is the best?
What's your opinion?
5
5

1994 k1500 5.7 ltr --- loss of power
Any way I have a 1994 Chevy Blazer 5.7 ltr All of a sudden I have loss of power. Poor acceleration. truck start fine This I have checked and replaced Replaced Spark plugs and wires fuel filter Checked...
7
7

Turn signal assy
1988 Chevy Silverado 350 Engine 700 Tranny 2WD I just changed the turn signal assembly and horn components on this truck. Everything came off okay but putting it back together is a problem. There is a...

What's eating my serpentine belts?
Looking for some help with a "s" belt problem. Had one break, replaced it, got about 3 miles down the road and the new one self-destructed. Truck is a 1998 Silverado 4x4 w/the 5.0L fi engine. I know...
10
10

S10 diesel conversion
I have a 1988 S10 and I'm thinking about a diesel conversion possibly a Detroit 4 cylinder with a 4/5 speed manual transmission. Any thoughts out there,would love to hear from someone whom may have...
16
16

really need all your guys info on this one
Bought a 1968 Pontiac Parisienne and it has a rebuilt 327 OR HE SAID ?? casting 3914678 says it can be a 302, 327, or 350. so here is my question... it has the intake , a 4brl intake with th oil...
4
4

2000 Silverado starting puzzle
Hi guys, Haven't been checking in here for quite awhile, but now have an issue I didn't see brought up already that's exactly like mine. There's been other "no start" posts but mine is confusing. I...
3
3

1998 Chevy 4x4
I was in the process of installing brake control module for my camper and found 20a fuse 1 for stop lights/hazards blown. It keeps blowing no matter what I try. Hazards work fine and door ajar is good...
1
1

Fuel Mileage
2007 Classic Silverado Ext Cab Standard 6.5' box 4x4 Automatic w/ Allison + Duramax When purchased (new)fuel mileage was about 12 mpg Than at 1,000 miles it jumped to 18.5 mpg 1,800 miles, fuel...
7
7

Tire load ratings
I have been running Les Schwab XTX tires on my half-ton Chevy 4x4 with good results, though I still get an occasional flat from rock punctures on gravel roads. The tires are "C" load rating. The...
2
2

83 pickup 4.1L Straight 6 "Overheat?"
My good old 83' GMC Pickup has had a funny symptom for 2 years that is getting worse, and I hope you guys have a clue... On a long high-speed highway uphill, the temperature gauge goes up a little,...
8
8