Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

eBay: Ben Roethlisberger's 2004 GMC Yukon Denali
10
10

mp3 support
I could play mp3 cd's in my 96 my 2000 won't recognize them
1
1

squealing noise from rear end drivers side?
I have a 2002 suburban that has a horrible squealing noise coming from the rear driver's side (from what I can tell) It reminds me of needing brake pads replaced except for it stops when I use the...
2
2

chevy 350 oil filter adapter
Hello. I replaced the oil filter adapter on my 350 today. I'm a littl confused as to whether it needs a gasket or not. The new part didn' come with one although the instruction sheet says it comes...
2
2

Proper gauge operation with key off/ign off - 95 OBD2 4.3L Vortec W series
Good morning, Can someone verify this for me next time you cut the ignition in your 95??
5
5

Suburban: Beach Kit?
Haven't done that much driving on deep sand - mostly down at Hatteras... but never came close to getting stuck. The thing always seemed to just churn it's way through even seemingly hubcap-deep sand....
11
11

ground strap locations - 95 4.3L S15 4x4
Good day! I was wondering if anyone could detail the grounding locations on a 95 Jimmy for me. I have several manuals and for one, I cannot find the pass side strap behind the head that grounds behind...
1
1

2004 Duramax Question
All, I'm looking at a 2004 Chevy with a Duramax/auto that has 146,000 miles on it. I was wondering if that is considered high miles for this vehicle and what if anything in particular I should look at...
15
15

I had my early 80's Jimmy towed and 4wd doesn't engage anymore
About 1/2 hour after it was off the wrecker, I noticed the front hubs were hotter than a son of a ...... I tried putting it in 4H and 4L, but the auto hubs don't feel like they engaged. In the mud,...
14
14

88 chevy 1500 transmission
looking to find away to build my auto tranmission
3
3

2003 S10 4.3 engine rattle
On my 2003 S10 4.3 liter (52,000miles) when I accelerate around 2 to 3 thousand rpm's I get a rattle. I can put into park and slowly run up to the 1800 rpm area and hear it. It sounds similiar to pre...
5
5

87 Chevy Pickup 350 EFI "Blown ECM Fuse"
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. I came across it when trying to figure out why my 87 chevy pickup 350 EFI,,,refuses to start. A member named Pode had the same exact problem I was hav This motor...
3
3

is it possible to have multiple wires arc and have nothing wrong with wires??
The engine in question is a 4.3 W series - ?95 Jimmy 4x4 Vortec with OEM coil and module. I am very curious as to whether or not a bad ignition coil or control module could cause multiple arcs on many...
11
11

major screwup with 4X4 tracker
ok...did something really dumb. I towed my 2002 Tracker 4X4 AT with the tranfer case in 4wH. Now it will not move in drive but will work in low and reverse. What have I done? Tranfer case or...
5
5

Tow/haul switch
My tow/haul switch stays on and i can't get it to turn off. It is killing my gas mileage. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
1
1