Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

anyone have the 4l60 4x4 ttc repair ?
I have a 1998 Bazer with the 1-2 weird shift.. wiplash style every now and then but no check engine light... I hear it was an issue...but can't find the 4x4 instructions to repair this TTC valve which...
12
12

90 K1500 brake light problem
Let me repost this since I didn't get any answers. Feel sure someone on here has had this problem before! I have a 90 model K1500 chevy 4X4. The dash light that lights up when the parking brake is...
3
3

Let it knock until it dies?
On my 93 1500 350 TBI with 143,000 niles, I just had the tranny rebuilt. Got it out of the shop yesterday. I was driving around getting my emissions test. I passed emission. The guy pulls my truck out...
8
8

electrical issues
I think I might be having electrical problems can someone please help. I was re connecting my amp in my 1999 tahoe and there was a spark no biggy cause it has done it before. but when I went to start...
2
2

2002 trailblazer???
My change oil light came on,so I changed the oil! How do I get the light to go off??? A guy I know said to turn key on and push brake three times?? Thanks for any help!!
2
2

1995 S-10 4wd
My son is looking at a used 1995 S-10 Extended cab, 4 x 4. It is an automatic with the floor shift for the 4wd. The asking price is $2500 which seems about right but the big thing is the mileage. It...
1
1

1998 Blazer sun roof closing problem
Hi, I've got a '98 Blazer. The sun roof will close up to about the last 3 inches then I have to hit the switch 3 or 4 times before it closes completely. Everytime I hit the switch it closes about...
1
1

90 Chevy K1500 brake lights
I have a 90 model K1500 chevy 4X4. The dash light that lights up when the parking brake is applied keeps flashing on and off. It is at regular intervals, just like a turn signal when it is on, and at...

2002 Silverado seat removal
I need to remove the front seats to install an option to the center console and was looking at the nuts/bolts that hold the seats to the body. Is a special socket?? required to remove the nuts in the...
5
5

Replacement stereo
Hi there, My CD player (Chevy original size) just quit on me and my 2000 Silverado, anyone knows where to find a replacement that will fit in the dashboard?
1
1

98 Tahoe Brake Lights
Anyone, I have a 98 Tahoe and I am having trouble with the brake lights. When the key is turned forward, but the engine is not running they work. However, when the engine is running, the brake lights...
1
1

Blazer Compass Problem
We own a 2002 four door LS S-10 Blazer that has the overhead console with the temperature/compass display. The compass just started to act strange in that when the vehicle is started up the direction...
4
4

Strange Power Seat
I've had a strange occurrence twice now with the drivers side power seat in my 2006 Silverado. Once when the truck was only a week old I opened the drivers door to see that the seat was moved all the...
6
6

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Hey Guys In need of a drivers side rear taillight. Wife ran my SUV into a tree. Unable to find anyone but dealers,at dealer prices for this product. Any help related to this problem would be grealy...
1
1

stupid cassette player in 02 gmc sierra
I am installing new after market stereo equipment in my 02 GMC Sierra. I have the bucket seat option which gives my that little console that has a tape deck and CD storage holder option. I want to...
3
3