Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lot's of free on-line books
i don't know if this has been posted before, but it is a good link t thousands of free circulars/books on-line. some busted links there but did find quite a few good ones. ' ( book 'Architecting High...

Crazy Idle...
Hey all!! New here in hopes to finding some answers!!! I seem to be having trouble finding out what is wrong with my 95 chevy s10. I am about at wits end with this thing so any input will be greatly...
1
1

2007 Silverado Classic
Owned 3 months and under the dash when applying the brakes a squeaking noise comes from under the dash area. It does NOT appear to be a vacuum or hydraulic noise. Any Thoughts? Tx Truck will also be...
7
7

check light
check engine light is on in my 2003chev cavaliar checked gas cap any ideas?
3
3

Odd vibration at 70mph+
Now that I have my catastropic failure addressed, another thing I noticed on my recent trip is that at about 70mph, I start getting a vibration, it's a very slow one compared to speed. Kind of a whump...
17
17

How do the 4L60E solenoids come off
Anybody got any tricks for removing the #$@ shift solenoids on the valve body of a 4L60E transmission? I've been under that track for two hours and I still can't get them off without breaking...
2
2

Clutch Disk Replacement
I have a 2005 Silverado 2500HD with the Duramax Diesel & the 6sp manual transmission. The 6sp manual may be a bit old fashioned, but I enjoy driving it. I tow a 13,000 pound 5th wheel RV behind the...
7
7

1996 5.7l hard cold start
I have a 1996 3/4 tom 5.7l 4x4 truck that has become hard to start when it has been sitting more than about 5 or 6 hours. I put a new fuel pump and filter in about 18 months ago. Other than that not...
2
2

It can't be so...can it?
Is it possible that my 93 1500 ck has no dentent cable? Or am I confusing the cruise control linkage for the dentent cable, or...did I take the detent cable off, forgot about and lost it. My 350 tbi...
5
5

Troubleshooting steering play
Ok, I hope my '93 Suburban works out well for me. I'm going to do a bit of work on the front end before I take it in to get it aligned. The steering seems to have a bit of play in it. Simple question,...
6
6

94 s10 blzr won't start!
I HAVE A 94 s10 blazer 4x4 fuel injected 4.3. When I ATTEMPt to start it, it sounds like it wants to. IT will grumble a bit then stall out. The second time I TRY TO START IT, it sounds like the...

please help me figure this out
my 91 chevy 4x4 runs strong when hot and when cold but not in between when warming up. It bogs from about five minutesa of running to about ten min. I don't know what sensor controls this as they all...
8
8

Transmission, Vaccum Leak or the sins of the father?
So I got the truck up and running. 93 chevy 1500 350 tbi. Rough idle and driving problems was EGR solenoid. Learned that after I replaced the fuel filtler, plug wires, and new fuel pump--ouch. Anyhoo,...
1
1

Snoball Defense System v1.01
Latest updated 03-14-07 Here are defenses Snoball (aka SnoMan) falls back on everytime he knows he's lost the argument... Aside from disappearing. Don't bother reading a "quote" to many times, it may...
7
7

Oil cooler line quick connects
Ok, 89 gmc k3500 454 th400 4wd I replaced both fittings on my oil cooler lines where they go to the oil filter adapter a few months ago when I had the adapter off to replace the big o-ring in...
18
18