Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OBD2/ABS Software recommendations?
I redid my head gaskets on my 99 Suburban. I now can't get the thing to run correctly, not able to set the Cam Retard Offset. I have an Innova 3130, but it doesn't read that setting. I then got an...
2
2

2013 Chevy Traverse debuts with new face, minor tweaks
From AB 2013 Chevy Traverse Gives Families New Gathering Space ? New athletic exterior debuts Chevrolet crossover utility face ? More refined interior with class-leading space for cargo and up to...

Production 2013 Chevrolet TrailBlazer debuts, "no plans" for U.S. version
From AB ***** The TrailBlazer will hit dealers in Thailand in June, with much of the rest of the world ? minus the U.S. ? to follow. BANGKOK ? The Trailblazer, Chevrolet's tough new "haul-anything,...
1
1

Strong gasoline smell when heater is on
I am experiencing a strong gasoline odor when I shut my 1985 Chevy S10 Blazer V6 engine 4x4 off and also sometimes while drivng with the heater on. No visible signs of gasoline on my driveway.... this...
2
2

Pros/Cons Alternate Thermostat
What are the pros and cons of higher or lower temp thermostats? About to change out the head gaskets and might as well put in a new thermostat while I'm at it. Mike D.
2
2

Pitman Arm Replacement
99 K1500 Suburban. I had my suspension check because my alignment is so far off. I had to replace my idler arm and pitman arm. I got the idler replaced after about 4-5 trips to get new tools to fit...
2
2

'99 Silverado Heated Seat Switch...
Help, please. I think I have narrowed my problem down to the switch. It works fine...sometimes. If it is not working, I can usually bang the door with my fist...and it will work. I need to know how to...
3
3

Chevy 4x4 Front Hub and Bearing Assembly
The right front wheel bearing in my 2006 Silverado 1500 4x4 is going bad. I can rock the front wheel back and forth, and it's starting to make some growling noises. I need to pick up everything I need...

should I tow with a flatbed truck?
With a 1985 S10 4x4 Blazer that has an automatic transmission installed, do I need to use a Flatbed truck if I am only going to tow it 5 miles? What is the proper way to tow this vehicle to avoid...
8
8

1997 Chevy Tahoe Tailgate?
Greetings yet again. I have been unable to find any source on the Internet that has for sell a tailgate (new or used) for a 1997 Chevy Tahoe. Nor have I found anyone "parting out" a Tahoe within 800...
3
3

chevy 5.7tbi high idle
88 chevy pickup 5.7 high idle some stalling when put in drive or reverse gears. checked for vacum leaks around tbi base gaskets and throttle shaft, EGR, intake gaskets and all hoses. all checked out...
1
1

Transmission Question?
I have a 1991 4x4 s-10 Blazer 4.3 700r4 trans. I just bought a 1990 4x4 Chevy 1500 truck with a bad has a 350 engine.Will the trans. from the S-10 fit the truck.Hope someone here can help me on bobby

1500 Pickup/Full Crew Cab/7' Bed?
Sounds like GM, in it's infinite wisdom, does not make the 1500 with full crew cab and 7' bed. Ford makes them, Chrysler makes them.... so it sounds like the accountants are still running part of the...

Troubleshooting Passlock Security on a 2001 Tahoe
Does anyone in the group have any tips for troubleshooting the Passlock Security system on a 2001 Tahoe? On occasion, the vehicle fails to start. Waiting for approximately 10 minutes or so usually...

need exhaust parts for old blazer
Where is the best online place to get a complete exhaust system for an 1985 S10 Blazer.... street legal, and whats the difference between OE and a Direct Fit part?
1
1