Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

03 S10 4WD code P128-instru pnl lights
Im getting a P128-coolant below reg temp. I downloaded CarChip and it was running around 160. Now it looks like it is ok when I download CarChip. Now its about 190 but the P128 is still getting set....
2
2

2000 Sierra 2500 6.0l engine - Random Misfires
Help, I've been going around in circles on this one. The original scan gave me a code 161 and 300. so I changed the Oxygen sensor. Now I get code 300, so I changed the fuel filter, and the spark...
21
21

Electric Problems, Help
I have a 2002 Silverado. The left blinker and four ways dont work with lights on. Cruise not working with lights on unless left blinker is on. 4 ways not working with lights on. With key off, brake...
5
5

88 Cheyenne's soft brakes
I just bought a 88 Cheyenne 4x4 and the brakes are the standard "mush" is there a way to delete the anti-lock from the rear brake system so that it stops like every other vehicle I've driven? I'd...
6
6

Sometimes I look at other guys?????
does that make me a bad person????

Microsoft Still Uses Undocumented APIs, Violates US Antitrust Decision
Microsoft finds a few overlooked interoperability protocols ,----[ Quote ] | Microsoft Corp is still finding communications protocols that it | should be licensing to rivals almost five years after it...

Manager Narrow-mindedness Can Be Blamed for IT Failures
CIOs: Do CEOs 'get' technology? ,----[ Quote ] | CEOs must do more to understand the challenges and potential of technology | if they want to avoid failed IT projects and get more out of their |...

Microsoft Requests Lobbying for Its 'Monopoly Enabler'
crosoft offers Architects a view ,----[ Quote ] | Oh, and Nick McGrath (director of platform strategy at Microsoft Ltd) | wants us all to petition our local standards body (BSI) to support | the...
1
1

Bet you can't figure this one out, chevy runs like a ford
My truck runs great and is super strong whenm cold and when hot but when wrming up it runs like a turd and is pretty undriveable until hot. 1991 chev 4x4 350/ auto. It is not flashing any codes at me...
1
1

1999 K1500 Z71
At high rpm, about 4.5K-5Kish i get what sounds like rapid backfiring sounds like its coming from underneath the vehicle rather than out of the exhaust. other than that it seems fine. The previous...
3
3

2002 Blazer Charcol Canister maintenance & repair
My Haynes manual is about to become a fire log. Other than telling me where the canister is located the manual says nothing about pulling the canister which is inconveniently located behind the left...
2
2

NEGATIVE POST KEEP BURNING UP BATTERY POST
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON MY CHEVY VAN (ITS A DIESEL) AND MY VAN KEEP BURN THE NEGATIVE POST ON TWO BATTERY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE CAUSE.
4
4

how do I change 99 brake light switch
99 Suburban--- how do I change that brake light switch---- it is hard to get to and I can't figure it out? links ? pictures? Thanks in advance! brake lights go out when depress pedal all the way

Yukon style grille for Tahoe?
Does anyone know of an aftermarket grille for 2001-2004 Tahoe that resemble the Yukon style grille? Minus the GMC name tag of course. I don't know think the regular Yukon grille is shaped the same on...

Tools, snap-on with box for sale, good price. On the bay.
will be listing LOTS more in the next few weeks Thanks for looking
1
1