Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is it gas line or what...89 Suburban
Hey guys...This lady is in need of help...I had the motor rebuilt in my 89 Chevy Suburban...Thats all good. But now when I start it and it warms up to about half it will die. And it also wont shift...
3
3

87 K5 engine swap or rebuild?
My 87 K5 has 265k on it and I want to either rebuild or buy a crate motor. JEG only has a 190 HP motor for TBI motors (87-92). The local engine builder says he can't increase compression because of...
1
1

chevy blazer
hey guys i'm new here but heres my fun, i'm replacing the head gaskets on a 1999 chevy blazer 4x4 i have everything lose but the dang fuel lines that go into the back of the tbi are really giving me...
2
2

I know this is not a chev but the stuck ups..
on the ford forums won't help or give rude replies.. That's ford owners for ya LOL Can anyone tell me what the symptoms of a ballast resistor ?.. I have a 1994 Mustang 3.8 (JUNK I know) it starts and...
15
15

'99 Suburban Rear Wiper Arm
I have had several rear window wiper arms on my '99 Suburban. They all end up sticking and not pressing on the window. If I pull them away from the window they have all stuck in that position. Does...
5
5

Want to BUY Fog Light bracket passenger side
2000 Z71 I need the bracket that holds the fog light swap the AT w/@
1
1

95 Silverado 4wd wont disengage
Hello, I have a 95 Silverado 2500, everything stock. My 4wd shifter is manual on the floor, none locking hubs. I can engage the 4wd and it works fine. The problem is that when I shift the floor lever...
1
1

97 Chevy ABS ptoblem
Hey, I have a 97 Z71 the and ABS light is on. In addition the truck don't stop well and it makes a grinding sound (under the hood). I pulled the fuse from the ABS and it now stops better and no more...
2
2

fuel injectors
While googling for info on die electric grease I ran across this article on fuel injectors and thought it might be worth passing it on. http://www.wellsmfgcorp.com/pdf/counterp_v5_i1_2001.pdf
1
1

02 suburban electronics
can someone help me please? i have a 02 suburban, and it has the rear tuner for the radio. i have never used it (just bought it). i would like to add lcd monitors into the headrest with a fm...
3
3

fuel tank material ?
I need to replace the 25 gallon fuel on my 89 full size blazer. I was wondering if anyone has any comments on whether to use the original steel type or the polyethelene ones offered. I tend to go with...
1
1

new truck lessons learned
In 01 I purchased a new 4x4 Silverado 1.I had the bed lined with rhino liner 2. Added a tailgate seal and tonno cover . 3. Still up in the air as to rustproofing . Not done still not sure of value....
13
13

Pinion nut socket size?
Vehicle: 95 S-10 w/7.5" ring gear What is the pinion nut size? The seal is seeping and I plan on replacing it. I've got some larger sockets but unless I remove the rear u-joint it's hard to tell the...

BEAT IT, CRUMPLE IT, HAMMER IT UNTIL IT BLOWS?
Any advice on removing a knock sensor from a 350 TBI? I put a 7/8" cocket on mine, but the edges of the sensor are rounded, not stripped but rounded. Go figure. The socket slipped off like melted...
1
1

95 C1500 ABS light on
I have a 1995 C1500 2wd Chevy pickup that has the organge ABS light on. My mechanic tested it and said that I need a new EBCM ($660). I'm not going to pay that kind of money for this pickup, so I'm...
1
1