Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

4l80e Question
I have a 2000 Chevy K 2500 with the 4l80e (167,000miles). For about a year the trans will shift out of overdrive randomly while driving. When this happens, 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd shifts hard. The...
4
4

95 z71 stalling
the truck will stall sometimes when steering wheel is turned all the way and is gear also runs like it is not getting enough fuel i have replaced o2 sensor egr valve the scan tool from checker says...
8
8

02 suburban LT Tires
can someone help me? i need to know what is the largest tires in can fit under my 02 suburban LT. i want to go with 22's and would like to fit a 285/35-22 will this fit. maybe even 305's? thanks for...
2
2

S-series and Tracker bolt patterns.
I have a case of beer riding on this. Will the rims from my old dearly departed '91 T-15 Jimmy bolt up to my brother's '93 Asuna Sunrunner (Tracker/Sidekick/etc..)? He thinks they will since they've...

2000 Silverado ABS EHCU problem? front brakes locking up randomly HELP
Help, 2000 silverado 2500, front brakes keep locking up after driving for a while, pedal gets hard, brakes apply, stops my truck, just burnt up a set of pads, pull over let sit, brakes will be ok...
1
1

bucking 2500 diesel
I have a 1997 turbo diesel 2500 4X4 chevy pick-up [i think it has a 6.5L or 6.3L motor]. Just had a jasper transmission and motor installed [rebuilt, 90,000]. Problem is, I got it back about two weeks...
2
2

Snap-on tools for sale on the bay. Good price
for looking

1993 FULL SIZE BLAZER TAHOE LT
Does anyone know where the fuse box is? i have a problem with my 4x4 and rear defog and power locks. they work when they want to, i'm hoping its a fuse issue, but could be a relay as well. any other...
13
13

2000 Z71 Swap 4.8L to 5.3L
I know it's possible to swap a 4.8L to a 5.3L engine, but will I have to replace the ECM (engine control module) also? Are there any other items that have to be replaced along with the engine? Thank...
1
1

2000 Z71 Transmission Problems
I have a 2000 Z71 with a 4.8L engine. When I drive it for approximately 30 minutes, stop, then take off again from a dead stop, It shifts extremely hard from 1st to 2nd. I have recently had the...
3
3

Chevy LUV transmission questions
I am looking at a Chevy LUV Diesel pickup with a bad 5 speed. From what I understand, this is a very common defect with them. Is there any automatic besides the one that was also offered with these...

01 Silverado Dependibility
I am curious as to why no one responded to my survey question about car satisfaction It is nothing more than my own curiosity as to the change in the quality and reliability of the Automobile industry...
7
7

97 Z71 misfires
Hi, I have a 1997 z71 with 5.7l. It started missing bad. Replaced cap, button, wires plugs and it still does this. I have it at the local shop and he is scratching his head. Scope shows misfires on 5...
23
23

02 Express Mis-Firing?
My 02 Express, 4.3 Vortec, has an issue of mis-firing under heavey load or step hills. New Wires, plugs, Cap, Coil Etc. The Computer Scan shows DTC P1381 Misfire Detected - No Communication with Brake...
1
1

Help 1995 Z71
i have 95 z71 runs great everything works fine the at any time idling or driving down the road it happens the blower cuts off the wipers cut off the shifter light cuts off my brake lights go crazy and...
4
4