94 Silverado won’t start

Hello all,

My 94 silverado will not start. It cranks strong which eliminates the battery, but it just won?t fire up. I have replaced the ignition rotor and yes there is gas in the tank.

Could it be the starter, the solenoid, or any combination of starter related stuff?

Any help would be great, thanks.

Heath

Reply to
novice

In most new vehicles a chime or some other noise will mask the fuel pump when you turn on the key. Have someone near the tank when you try it. On some vehicles you need to have someone under the truck to hear it.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Reply to