Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 2006 Avalanche
For Sale: 2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500. This is a Z71 4WD model which also features WOL Tires, Roof Rack, Power Adjustable Pedals, and Homelink Universal Transmitter. The truck is very clean with just...

How much is a 2000 Z71 Ex cab in your town
Say 120k Miles loaded..I'm trying to find one to BUY. They are about 10K around here.. swap @ for AT
1
1

Help..dropping front differential driveshaft.
Hi.. I'm replacing the front 3 member (front differential) on a Chevy 1988 1500 4X4. I unbolted the four bolts to the front of the drivceshaft connecting to the differential to the ujoints. At the end...
10
10

Voltage
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L 4x4 Voltage Gauge Fluctuates between 12.8-15.25 Check with a DMM and voltage to agree with the gauge. Dealer explained as a Regulated Voltage Control System, is this...
20
20

02 Express Air Bag Light
Hey Their Just another question I take safety very serious in my vehicals. My 02 Chevy Express Air Bag light flashes when you start the vehical, as it should, then stays on continuously. I have asked...

02 Chev Express
I have an issue with my 02 Chev Express. It has the 4.3 V6 Vortec engine. Recently, when I start the thing in the morning, It starts and runs well, but when you put it in drive and take off, It acts...

Why do you let things get personal - quit the flame wars already!
The personal comments in this forum are really getting tiresome. I'm sure everyone is tired of watching your flame threads get longer and longer while re-hashing the same old BS. Someone asks for...
36
36

well last call for this 350 tbi
I have replaced everything.. I only have the pick up in the coil and coil to change. It rolled over 20 times again before starting even with it plugged in and it is +1 outside. I am lost with this...
2
2

Trailblazer Remote
I had to replace a door lock/unlock remote control. I followed the remote control program and I now have a #1 and a #2 remote acting as a # 1. The seats, mirrors, radio and heat adjust differently by...

1997 surburban drums
I have 2 1/2" wide brake shoes, would the drum for this be a 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 "?
7
7

2000 Z71 3 door& 4door whats the difference. I'm looking to BUY ONE
I'm in the market for a 1999 or 2000.. Looking for one loaded high miles ok. What I'm finding is some 2000 have 3 doors and some 4 door extra cabs. Are these different models or just time of year...
3
3

2000 Silverado Defrost
Does the A/C compressor run in defrost mode in these new generation trucks? Mine doesn't. Is it normal or do I have a problem? Thanks; Mike T 2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab stepside 5.3, AT
8
8

Another silly 95 Jimmy question - rear wiper hose routing
Do any of you know exactly where the rear wiper hose for a 95 Jimmy is routed? I can hear the pump but no fluid comes out the rear wiper. I assume the pump is on the side of the tank but from there...
3
3

Dual Exhaust '99 Suburban K1500
I am curious to know if anyone knows who makes a complete dual exhaust for the Suburban? I am talking with headers ( with cats) all the way out the back. Would it increase gas mileage / horsepower?...
27
27

GM parking brake question
Hello all, I know this is a Chevy truck newsgroup, but my experience with you guys leads me to believe that there is definitely competent advice being given, and I would love to tap into it again....
1
1