Disabled home worker = SUNDAY TWELVE SHOP

Hello I am a handicapped home worker with a new online SUPER STORE. My site offers a variety of products. Being on a fixed income I know the value of streatching a dollar. At the SUNDAY TWELVE SHOP can offer you the best deals for your Car, Kids, Family, Friends, Home, Office and Outdoors. Visit me at

If you like what you see we offer free shipping. So tell a friend or two and blessings to you all.

Reply to
Carl Yancy

1) In the "about me" section you have a myriad of misspelled words and incorrect punctuation / sentence structure. 2) In the "about me" link you have a blown link to a GIF or JPG. 3) In the "about us" section you should have a trademark next to Verisign. 4) You have some misspelled words in the "policies" section. 5) From the apparel section, for example; you should be able to drill back to the next highest level; which is the store itself. You hyperlinked the word "store" but you should have a more apparent button with graphic. 6) When something says "learn more" , I would pop that up in it's own box. 7) Lose the car stereo equipment - your prices cannot compare with other more established stereo sites. 8) 50% of the jewelry is in "for women" and the other 50% is in "gift". That is weird. 9) $1,000 dollar Jeep bicycles?!?!??! How is that playing to your theme of "stretching a dollar"?!??!?!

My feeling is that there is not nearly enough items to classify this as any kind of "superstore". Folks will feel let down. The deals are not that great either; but I like the free shipping idea. Good luck with the site though.

Reply to
<Hobbes