ground strap locations - 95 4.3L S15 4x4

Good day!

I was wondering if anyone could detail the grounding locations on a 95 Jimmy for me. I have several manuals and for one, I cannot find the pass side strap behind the head that grounds behind the firewall.

I am aware of the ground at the fuel pump, the pass headlight sheet metal, the pass wiper motor? ground and the neg batt cable that connects on the block below the lower rad hose jacket.

What other grounds should I be looking for? (other than behind dash, etc) - I¹m talking about motor/chasis/major ECU grounds...

Thanks. Andrew.

Reply to
AWN

if possible ­ thanks. Andrew.